17✨immune

Robin's POV

Im here again. On a shard of planet. The angelic figure descends. "What the fuck do you want now?" I ask.

"You changed everything," he states. "You changed the course of the future."

"What the fuck. You gave me hope . Shuri has retested Pete's DNA five times already and she still hasn't told me shit."

"She wants to be certain. You have doomed the Avengers. "

"How? I knew that immune shit was crap."

"It's true and you know it is and that's why you told her. She believes you. She's still gonna use you to kill the Avengers but in a different way."

"I can't kill then if they're as immune as you say."

"They're immune to you but not to her."

"What the fuck does that mean."

"It means She'll use love. She'll make them fall in love with you and they'll kill each other for you."

"Why me?"

"Because you're a Fletahex and she's interested in how she can use that."

"What is a Fletahex?"

"No-one knows where they came from , they just appeared in the univeres one day. A species of warriors and sorcerers , the Fletahex."

"I'm a warrior."

"No a sorcerer. The Fletahex are a male species. There are no female Fletahex's."

"Wait so do they reproduce asexually."

"No sorcerers bare children . like you."

"Like me as in sorcerer."

"And as in you're bearing a child. The daughter of the god of thunder."

"Now you're fucking with me."

"Actually I'm the only guy in this story that hasn't."

"Funny."

"I don't make jokes. The pain you asked me about last time, that was you're body growing ovaries."

"In my ass!!!"

"Unfortunately yes."

"What the fuck."

"You have to change the timeline again."

"Wait I'm processing the fact that I'm pregnant with a demigoddess. Am I gonna shit the baby out?!"

"You need to focus on changing the future again. The future I see now isn't good. You die along with the Avengers."

"What? How do I even know if what you're saying is true .
Shuri hasn't answered any of my questions and all she does is run more test on Pete."

"She wants to be certain. She already knows the answer."

"How do I change the course of the future."

"I'll tell you the events that lead to your death and you'll try and prevent all the events and thus preventing you're death."

"This is not the life I wanted."

"Then why stay and fight."

"My powers make it my responsibility."

"That's why I have faith in you. What life did you want."

"By now I'd be in my junior year at high school but when I'd  finished I'd  go to College , sharing a dorm with Peter. We'd push our beds together so that we could cuddle and maybe more. Then we'd graduate and I'd become a doctor while he became a mechanical engineer. We'd have a big house. Three adopted kids, well actually since i can have kids now maybe we'd have kids."

"I watched all possible futures and I'm sorry to say that that was never one of them."

"Why do you care if I die."

"You are needed in the future for the sake of the universe. Your heart will save us all one day."

"What do I do to prevent our death."

"Make sure to prevent these things. Make sure Peter doesn't come out of cryogenises. Make sure the White Wolf doesn't die. Get the stormbreaker from Vargedda.  Make sure the Avengers don't fall in love with you."

"I need to write all that down."

"No need. I'll use the mind stone to plant it into your head."

Suddenly i notice the yellow stone on his forehead glow and then i notice the one on his chest , the one on each of his palms and the one's on each of his feet. I wonder what these six stones can do. Why did I not notice them before."How do I do all of those things."

"I can't tell you . the moment I told you what to do I was able to see an additional ten alternate futures five of which we win in."

"Great so there's a chance."

"But if I tell you how to complete these task you'll think you'll know exactly what to do and won't try as hard. We'll lose. "

"So you can tell me what to do but not how to do it?"

"Exactly" he says before opening a portal beneath my feet that had me falling back onto my own planet.

****

"Rob there you are. Are you okay what happened?" Thor asks.

"I'm fine. It's nothing. Im glad to see you're okay. " I was actually glad to see that there was no longer a hole in his broad muscled chest.
"Thor I have to tell you something. It kinda seems impossible but. I'm a sorcerer and-"

"ROB you were right" Shuri says entering the room. " Peter shows no signs of the virus and neither does anyone on the team. "

"That's impossible I should show signs i laid with Rob just yesterday."

"TMI Thor. Well your immune system strengthen from the first time you 'laid' with Rob and now you're immune."

"This means we can Wake up Peter."

"NO." I shout. Thor and Shuri stare at me. "We should throw him a homecoming?" I half asked. That should delay his defrost.