26✨the fletahex...

Robin's POV
"So you're a Fletahex. The only species in the universe that radiates with infinity stone energy. "

"You've met one?" I ask.

"You could say so. I am Shava , now general of the Breeders. "

"What do they breed?" Pete ask.

"We breed Warriors and we sell the offspring."

"So that's what you're doing here. Selling her Warriors."

"No we activated her warriors."

"What does that mean?" I ask. 

"You'll see" Shava says before pushing her button. Suddenly me and Pete are not on the ship anymore and we watch as it flies away.

"Are you okay?" Pete asks.

"I'm fine Pete. We need to stop her."

"We will."

"I don't want to die Pete. Get me close to her. I'm going to kill her."

"That isn't always the answer."

"It's my life or hers."

Pete nods. It was true. I failed all my task. Pete was unfrozen, the avengers were trying to kill each other, Bucky is dead and she still has the Stormbreaker.

I need to kill her before she can kill me.

We get back to base. We didn't expect to find what we found. She was there. I looked at it, it was a complete catastrophe.

Shuri and black widow were nowhere to be seen. There Vargedda stood on the roof with Hulk, Falcon, Patriot and ant-man.

"I see my favourite couple has arrived." She says looking in our direction.

"What you mean to say is that you see our leader has arrived," Shuri says coming out of nowhere with her panther gauntlets on and Captain America's shield.

"Wow that's a big responsibility. I cant." I say like an idiot.

Shuri then tosses the Shield and Pete catches it.

"Oh you meant Pete." I say awkwardly.

"Maybe next time Rob."

"Sure."

Peter looks over to Vargedda with a look that says,' it's on bitch,' and says," your reign is over. These people don't belong to you. "

"And what they do to you?" Vargedda asks. "You've never actually seen it have you. The way you influence them. The Avengers, earth's mightiest. They aspire to be like you so much so that they change their way of living. Everything Captain America says they agree to. They silently fall under your control and no-one sees it, not even you. So you come here and tell me they don't belong to me, you're a hypocrite."

"Sorry you see it that way Vargedda."

Pete says running forward. Shuri looks over to me,"Do we follow him?" She asks.

"It's probably best," I say as we start running after Peter.

"Now!!" Vargedda shouts and a girl, about my age with bright blonde hair and deep black eyes comes out of nowhere. She's kind of beautiful.

Her hands shoot forward and Peter and fall to the ground crying out in agony. She then looks at me and stares into me intensely and then i feel it. A pain shoots through my body and I fall to the ground.

Then her eyes widen and she stops. "Why did you stop!!" Vargedda yells at her.

"I just can't." She says.

"If you want something done right." Vargedda says as she walks over to me and punches me in the face. Then I wake up in some sort of containment unit. I must of blacked out.

***
Peter's POV

I've been in this containment unit for three hours. Wow, I was leader for five seconds before I royally fucked everybody.

I hear a few things tussling around before my containment unit opened. It's that girl from earlier. She throws her hand forward and I feel that feeling again. Pain in every inch of my body. "What do you want?" I ask her.

"Isn't it clear that this is a interrogation. The faster you answer my questions the faster i release you from my field."

"Field?"

"Shut up. Who's that guy that was with you and what is he?"

I remain quiet. There's no way I'm giving away information about Rob.

She intensifies the pain but I stand my ground.  Then she breaks.

"Please," she shouts." I need to know."

"Then there's only one way you get to know. Answer my questions. Why did you resist Vargedda's command."

"My abilities. My body produces a field that amplifies the effect of the nerves that stimulates pain but I can also feel the person when I do it. When I did it to that guy you were with I felt something inside of him."

"Yeah his pregnant."

"I knew I wasn't crazy. I didn't want to hurt it. I knew it was a baby."

"Do you really want to be on the wrong side of history?"

"Excuse me?"

"What does Vargedda have against you. "

"Nothing."

"Nothing. She has nothing against me. I'm in love with her. " she says before she walks out.

Then I'm alone again and i whisper to myself the answer to the question she asked me previously. I say," He's a Fletahex and you shouldn't fuck with him."