18✨Meltdown

Robin's POV

I wake up once again in Thor's muscular arms. His rock hard body feels some what comfortable to me now.

I can't believe I'm going to be a father. I should tell him. I wanted to tell him yesterday before Shuri interrupted.

Thor is the definition of a man. I get closer to him everyday but I'm still in love with Peter though. The feelings I have for Peter are stronger than the force of gravity.

I get out of the bed and walk out of the room. Im wearing nothing but my underwear and one of Thor's shirts , which cover me until the knee.

I make myself some buttered toast , nothing else. It must be a craving or is it too early for those. I walk back to Thor's room get in the shower and get dressed.

I have to make sure the Avengers don't fall in love with me but Thor already has. He wasn't affected by her roots though. It's real, so maybe he doesn't count. I rub my stomach. I can't believe there's a baby girl in there. I don't even know her but I love her.

I walk over to the lab, where I am every morning. I stare at Peter, like I do every morning.

I swear every time I do this I end up crying. I can't help it all these memories flood in. I remember when we were kids and I was being bullied. Peter stood up for me... And sure he got his ass kicked but it's the thought that counts. From that day I usually trusted MJ to publicly embarrass my bullies until they stopped. I miss those days.

I miss the days when aunt may would invite me over for dinner and Peter would refuse to eat until I arrived. Aunt May didn't mind waiting for me. She loved her Bobbins.

I miss him in general. I swear I can feel his warmth or is that just warmth. I think I'm burning up? Is this morning sickness. Suddenly my body catches flame and the flame grows.

It's warm but it's not burning me. What the fuck is going on. It must be a side affect to a Fletahex being pregnant with an asgardian baby.

I'm too focused on the flames to even realise that Peter, well, he's melting.

At the sudden realisation of what just happened the flames disappeared. I think I controlled them. I fell into a state of shear panic.

I ran over to Shuri's room. "Shuri. Wake up you need to put Peter back in the freezer!!!" I scream.

***

I failed in preventing one of the events that will lead to my death and instead I contributed to it. I walked over to the lab as I heard voices. It was Cap talking to Pete.

I knocked and then entered they both looked over to me and Pete just froze.

"I'll leave you two to talk," Cap says leaving the room.

I walked on in. Peter just looked at me, probably waiting for me to say something.

"Pete I -" a tear rolls down my face.

"How could you," he deadpanned.

"What?" I say confused.

"How could you do that to me?"

"Pete I'm sorry. I didn't know about the virus."

"Fuck the virus Robin" he stood up and walked towards me.

"It's not my fault Pete I didn't know. On the bright side you're immune."

"You're so naive. You don't even know why I'm mad."

"Then tell me."

"YOU LEFT ME ROBIN." He screams. "I had everything ripped away from me just like you. The only thing I had left was you and then you left me." A tear rolls down his cheek and I go over to wipe it. He swats my hand away. "Don't touch me."

"Pete."

"Fuck Pete. You selfish piece of shit."

"I couldn't stand to watch you die. You were the last thing I has that made me me. So if I left I would be able to keep that part of me."

"Notice how much times you said me. I thought I was going to die. I loved you." I felt a sword through my heart as he said the word loved. "I didn't care that you infected me ...IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT... But you left me Robin. I was dying and you left me. You know how it felt to wake up and have Bruce tell me you were gone. It felt shit. I blamed myself. Maybe I was coming on to strong, I shouldn't have forced it. You never loved me."

"I do love you Pete."

"No you think you do. Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. Or just leave, it's what you're good at."

"If that's what you want Pete. But I can only do that after I help defeat Vargedda. After that you'll never hear from me again. I promise." I then walk out and as I do I can't control myself as I fall to the ground in the hallway and cry from the agony. My heart was just ripped from my chest.