6➿Vibranium

Robin's POV

"So you two?" Shuri asked.

"Yes sister. Stop asking now." T'Challa sort of commanded.

"So what did you get?" I asked as she looked at her tablet.

"He has been infected. I will find a cure, don't worry."

"DONT WORRY? THIS THING TOOK SO MUCH THINGS FROM ME ALREADY."

"Well don't scream at me because you can't keep it in your pants. And you brother, I didn't know you like men."

"I don't. That's why this is weird."

Then Okoye walks in but I'm to distracted by the tears I'm trying to hide away to notice her.

"Your Majesty,you have a visitor."

T'Challa then rushes out.

"While he's gone I'll show you this," Shuri said. Then she pulled a white sheet off whatever it was covering. Under was a suit like T'Challas but not a black panther. It was a plain black combat suit and a black metal covered all vital organs."It's your suit and the metal is vibranium."

"It's beautiful Shuri but I have to go sorry."

"Rob , why are you so on edge. What did this virus take from you."

"The love of my life. The only person I imagined a future with. It took away the last connection to my old life I have. It took everything."

"I'm sorry."

***

Then I just sat there on my bed packing a suitcase. I'm leaving. All I've accomplished here is even more death.

Then I hear a knock on my door and suddenly I wipe my tears away as my mood changes. It's happening again I can feel it. My mind fills with lust and I feel the sudden urge to have the shit fucked out of me.

One strike and the door is shattered by the muscled figure that now entered my room. It was Steve Rogers, he must have been T'Challas guest

***

Five hours later

****

Fuck my luggage . fuck everything. I'm leaving Wakanda now. I walk out to the balcony and I'm about to catapult myself into the air to fly away when...

"Rob wait!!" Shuri shouts.

"I can't. Look what I've done thus far."

"That's why you need to stay. Leaving won't make it stop. I can. Just give me time."

She made sense. I didn't know why this was happening to me but chances are they would continue where ever I go. I have to stay and let her figure it out.

Vote.comment.share.Please