30✨Wedding bells

Robin's POV

The new Asgard is beautiful
, I've only been here for a few days. I wake up in the gigantic arms of my fiance and I peck him on the lips, this ofcourse wakes him up.

He smiles into my lips as i then pull away and smile. "Can you believe we're getting married today?" I ask as I rub his chest.

"No. I can't wait for us to be Asgard's first two kings. "

"I can't belive that you have to leave so soon after though. I was hoping for a honeymoon."

"Now that we know my sister is alive, we need to find out where she is and what she plans with the corpses she's been collecting. And I know you'll miss me but you need to stay here and rule Asgard."

"I understand. I don't like it though."

"I love you Rob."

"I love you too Thor."

He holds me into his chest. I kiss his chest . i kiss up his chest until i meet his lips. Since we won't be having honeymoon sex, i guess it wouldn't hurt if we just.

Thor topped me missionary stile and began to kiss my neck and sucked on it. He left bruises and then licked on it. He seperated my legs and stuck one of those thick fingers inside of me. In a matter of seconds he stimulated my prostate gland.

I send me head back into the pillow as I felt the second finger enter me.. I plant my face in the crook of Thor's neck and leave a purple hickey. This acts as an indication to Thor that I want him inside me now.

"Uhm guys the ceremony starts in a few hours," Steve says as he interrupts.

"Come on we have to go," Thor says as he gets off and and heads for the showers.

"No just 15 more minutes." I say still feeling horny as fuck.

Thor walks over to me and places his lips on mine as he grabs my face. Then he pulls away and says,"We getting married. And when I get back from my search for Hela , I'll have mind blowing sex with you every night."

"I can't believe I'm gonna be ruling a planet. That's alot of power, which means alot of responsibility. With great power comes great responsibility."

"Ooh I like that can I use it? Who said that?"

"Uncle Ben."

"Well he seems wise."

"He was. Kindest man I knew. Role model actually."

"Did you have a good relationship."

"I loved him as if he was my blood, he wasn't but I always saw him as my uncle."

"You speak in the past tense. I take it he's dead. That must have been hard."

"Yeah. I was in pieces. Peter was shredded. He took it really bad. I hand to comfort him..." I paused as the memory played back in my head.

...Flashback...

It's been five days since the incident. The funeral was today.

"Think I should go over to check on May?" Mom says as she takes some freshly cooked lasagne out of the oven.

"Probably. Can't imagine what they've been through, poor kid must be blaming himself." My father says as he pats me on the head.

"Yeah.  I should go check on 'em."

"Mom I'm coming with , for Peter."

"Robin I'm sure he wants to be left alone right now," mom says.

"Let him go. I think he could really help him," My dad says.

"Okay."

We leave our apartment and knock on the one across the hall. Aunt May opens and she and my mom greets each other. I hug Aunt May.

"Thanks Bobbins,Pete's in his room." Aunt May says.

I knock on his door three times but he doesn't answer. I open the door and see Pete on his bed playing a video game. He plays his game with a deadpan expression.

I know Pete and when he got like this it means it was really bad. He was emotionless and this game was a distraction. If he didn't have the game to distract him he'd be a complete mess.

"Pete. You okay?" I ask and he just played his game. He didn't even acknowledge that I was there." It wasn't you're fault Pete. I know you're blaming yourself but it was that low life scum. It wasn't your fault."he just completely ignored me and continued to play his video game. "Can I play?" I ask but he doesn't answer.

Then he takes the game out of the console and replaced it with an other game. He handed me a controller. I sat next to him as the game began. He's character was fighting mine and of course I lose like always.

Peter looks over to me, still emotionless. "I win," He deadpans.

I look into his dark eyes and I lose myself in them. "Me too," I say . he's a bit confused but then he remembers uncle Ben's words, that we're always wining as long as we have each other. "Am I winning Pete?," I ask.

"You are," He says as a tear runs down his cheek. "It's my fault. I yelled at him. He was on his way to pick me up." Pete cries as he rests his head on my shoulder. My shoulder soaks in his tears but I don't mine.

"It's not your fault Pete. Everything happens for a reason. Uncle Ben is here. As long as he'll never leave our hearts he's still alive." I pull hid head off my shoulder and look him in the eye. "Look at me Pete," I say looking into his beautiful dark eyes as the tears fall like fountains out of it." You're still winning." I say as I plant my lips onto his and he freezes. Then he moves and I feel a chill through my body as he kisses back.

"Robin were I'm leaving now!!" My mom shouts from the living room.

I pull away from Pete and there's nothing but awkward silence now. Did I just kiss my best friend?, Did I like it? No that would be gay. Am I gay? "I gotta go."I say as I leave with my mother .

...End of flashback...

That was how our first kiss happened. I can't believe I forgot until now.

Pete remembered that until now. How could I forget. It was about two years before my father died, meaning it was two years before me and my mother went to Nigeria, meaning it was two years before I came out. I was probably trying to forget it because I was trying to convince myself that I wasn't gay.

I think it was my first kiss too. Who would think that Our first kiss would actually be our first kisses on both sides.

That's when I'm hit with the realisation.

"Thor I can't."

"What?"

"I can't marry you. Im losing" I say as i grab his hands and I really hope he understands. "I don't wanna lose Thor. I want to be winning."