12✨god of thunder

Robin's POV

"He's a disadvantage. Look what he did to Peter, Tony, you and Bucky." Thor says. I listen to him talk to Cap. 

Sure I'm eavesdropping but the conversation is about me though.

"He's a good kid. I haven't seen anything like him since I met Peter."

"He's nothing like Peter."

"Yeah Thor. Peter is nice, Robin is not. Peter thinks of how his action affects others feelings while Robin doesn't give two shits." Wow I'm surprised Cap knows me this well. "But they both care about protecting those who can't protect themselves and not only do they care about it but their passionate about it. It's like they see their abilities as a sign that they have a higher purpose, a duty."

"And now Peter can't fulfill his purpose. The world needs Spider-man." Thor says and I snap. 

I kick the door I hid behind down and just went off on him. "YOU," I scream at him," WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. You think I don't feel bad about Peter. My powers are literally the only thing that I live for. I have nothing left and no-one to blame but me. The only reason I don't take my life is because I believe that I have a purpose and only a select few have the kind of gift I have so I need to use it. Don't you judge me because you don't have the right to. Imagine if everyone you loved died at you toxic touch. You have no idea how it feels to have nothing, it's not a feeling you want to have purposefully."

Before he could respond I zoned out and whatever they were saying as I saw their lips move couldn't be heard as I was distracted by an immense pain that pulsed through my body.

I don't know how it was possible but it was to painful for me to scream. I fell to the floor and arched my back in pain. The pain then shifted and I could now only feel it in my core.

"Is he okay?" Thor asked as Cap ran over to me.

It grew and grew. It felt like someone had cut me open put a spoon in me and stirred all my organs together. 

"I don't know. Rob what's happening?" Cap asked.

"I don't know you fucking idiot."

"See what I mean about others feelings."

The pain grew and grew until it reached a climax and my body began shaking until it just stopped and disappeared. I stood up unfazed.

***

It's the weirdest thing. I felt that same pain three times last night but they faded again. I don't think I'll be feeling them anymore.

I grab a bowl and throw cereal in it and add some milk. "Are you okay," A shirtless god of thunder asked as he entered the kitchen grabbed an apple and bit into it.

I hate him so much but he's so fucking sexy." Why the fuck do you care."

"I heard screaming last night."

"Must of been someone who accidentally stumbled into my room and caught a glimpse of the monster as it rest."

"I'm sorry about that. You're not a monster."

"Well your sorry means shit."

"I know. I was way out of line. I do though."

"You do?"

"I do know how it feels to lose everything. It's lonely. Im immortal, so every woman I meet now will grow old and die in front of me unless I marry a kree or something but I'm not into freeky blue bitches."I laughed." See a laugh. Guess you have a sense of humour."

"Apology accepted but only because we live on the same satellite and I cant live with beef."

"If you're living with me than there's always beef."

"Good to know."

Thor than stood up and moved closer to me." You know I can see it. What Peter saw in you. You're beautiful. You're strong, maybe not physically but you're determined. You act like you don't care about what people have to say but it affects you, I could tell after I insulted you. And Steve was wrong, you do care about how you make people feel . " he stops just in front of me and when he reaches me he connects our lips and lifts my legs up and places me on the kitchen table.

"Thor stop. I'll infect you."

"I need to stop but I don't want to. I can't help myself but I'll stop if you can honestly tell me you don't want this."

I couldn't say it. I couldn't lie. Here we go again.

***

Natasha's POV

I just landed on earth after dropping a few shield agents on another planet. They had to take care of a mission, something about intergalactic illegal species breeding.  I just landed and I've already been attacked by the iron patriot and the falcon. 

What is going on. It's like the avengers are trying to kill me, which is weird because I'm one of them. Somebody is definitely controlling my team and when I find them I'll gut them.