1😭😭Bonus chapter😭😭

Robin's POV

Thor looked at me with a puzzled expression."Robin what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that you're not my soulmate."

"But this is true love. You broke the affect Vargedda's roots had on me only true love can do that."

"Thor it wasn't your love for that did that , it was your love for your daughter."

"Robin-"

"Thor if you love me as much as I love him then you would understand."

"I lived a very long time Robin. I guess I could wait for you."

"Really?"

"Fortunately for you, you'll live another lifetime and another and another. I can wait."

"Thanks Thor."

"If you truly love something. You have to set it free."

"Peter is really lucky."

"No I am.  I get to spend my life with the love of my life and then spend several other lives with the god of thunder. I get to love twice and their both really hot avengers," I joke and Thor's smile brightens up the room.

"I could see it."

"See what?"

"When he kissed you. I understand it was to calm you down but I saw it. It's something we could never have. Go get your bug boy."

"It's Spiderman," I laugh giving Thor a slight shove.

He opens the door for me and I run out. I run through Asgard to get to the bifrost gateway.

As I run I remember my last day in Queens before we moved to Nigeria.

...Flashback...

"Tell me when you're done packing kiddo, We can go get burgers because it might be the last one you'll be able to eat in a while." My dad said.

We were packing and Pete and Aunt May were there helping. "I can't believe you guys are leaving ," Pete says as he picks up a box and put it on top of another. "And we're supposed to start high school together next year. I can't believe I'm gonna have to go without you."

"You'll be okay. I can't believe we're going either. It was so spontaneous. My father just up and booked tickets. He didn't even consult with my mother. Do you think he's hiding something? Feels like he's running away."

"You're paranoid Rob. I'm the one losing here. No-one I know is as pathetic at video games as you. Who's ass am I gonna kick now,"He jokes and I shove him.

"Hey guys want me to show you the trick again."My dad offers.

"Dad that's so old dad."

"Sure mr.Phillips and this time I'll figure out how you do it," Pete says.

"Is that a challenge Pete."

"You're damn right it is."

My dad takes a coin out and flips it in the air. He catches it and and quickly closes it and asks ,"Heads or tails?"

"It's heads of course. I'm afraid to see what would happen in I say tails," says Pete.

"Yeah you don't wanna know," dad says. He then opens his hands to reveal that the coin had disappeared. "You know what to do Pete." My dad says and Pete checks his head and finds the coin in his hair.

"Dad what would happen if we picked tails?" I ask.

"Like I said son. You don't want to know."

"I can only imagine and I'm scared," I say and Pete laughs.

Me and Peter go finish up the packing of the things in my room. "It really feels like we're running." I tell him as I sit on the edge on my bed.

"Hey. I'm sure your father has a good reason for you guys leaving. It'll be fine Robin."

"I'm gonna miss MJ ,you and Flash."

"Of course you'll miss MJ, she's your best friend and me and you stick like glue. I still don't know why you're even friends with Flash Thompson."

"Come on Pete , he's nice."

"To you."

"I love you Rob."

"What?"

"As a friend. You're very important to me."

"Okay good. For a second there I thought you might be gay Pete."

"Hell no."

"I guess I am a bit irreplaceable."

"Yeah who's gonna walk me to school?"

"Like you said next year you'll start high school. You'll take the bus."

"Who's gonna sit with me at lunch."

"I never did that before. You're always studying in the library during lunch."

"Who's gonna mock me , irritate me and annoy me the way you do."

"Now that is something that no-one else can do."

"I'm really gonna miss you Rob . There's something I have to tell you."

"What is it Pete."

"It doesn't matter now."

...Flashback ends...

I can see now that Peter was always in love with me but he couldn't always tell me because I was lying to myself about my sexuality.

I run for the bifrost Gateway, to get back to earth so that I can find Peter and begin my life with him at least I was running until someone tripped me. Then a figure of a man stands in front of me. A handsome guy about my age . he had dark hair , blur eyes and green skin. He smirked and suddenly two blue men cuff me with a strange pair of hand cuffs. I can't use my powers.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask.

" I'm  the person who's going to show you you're destiny," he says.

"Great more of this shit," I sigh.