10➿Two heads

Robin's POV

"I'm ready ," I state as I enter the training room.

"No you're not," Cap says.

"Wtf dude."I  sigh.

"Look here. We're about to go deep into shitvalley so I need to feel your tightness again before I go." cap says playfully

"Fine" I say. He's been poisoned already so I might as well fuck a hot Avenger, although it might be getting old.

I drop to the floor and lower his pants. His thick 10 inches pop out. I take it into my mouth and start bobbing my head. Immediately I start getting a series of moans  to exit his lips.

I lick the precum off the tip and then start bobbing again. Then I feel a hand on me, a cold one , a metal one. I stand up to see Bucky standing there. We both didn't notice him come in because well I was eating and caps eyes were closed as he was enjoying.

"Bucky what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Didn't you hear the sayin... Two heads are better then one," he says taking his thickness out.

I immediately go down and work on Bucky. But Bucky doesn't love like Steve, he fucks and he is soon in control when he grabs me by the neck and begins to fuck my mouth.

 Then I feel Steve elevate my ass. I've never been spitroasted before but I have a feeling it will feel amazing.

He lowers my pants and inserts his large member. It takes a while for him to adjust because he doesn't want to hurt me but soon after he began to move. 

Everytime he thrust into me it felt as if my prostate was in paradise. It didn't take me long to realise That we were in that trance again.

They switched positions and soon I felt Buckys thickness pounding into me from behind. I then elevated my body and in order for him to lay down but he did not pull out.

So now Bucky was laying on the floor and I laid with my back on his chest with elevated legs so he could thrust from behind. 

Then Steve Pressed his body onto me and I was sandwitched in between two sex gods. Steve readied at my entrance and entered with Bucky still in. 

The pain sent my head backwords. Steve grabbed my face and brought me into a kiss. After that the pain was gone. They both thrusted simultaneously. My body jerked from the pleasure as they both reached my prostate.  I was fucked by them like this for hour's until we all climaxed at the same time.

Vote.comment.share.Please