24✨goddess of love

I hated writing this shit chapter

Robin's POV

Im trapped under layers of my own dreams. First I'm with the one who knows all again, its that moment where he explains to me how Vargedda's roots work.
Then I'm standing beside Okoye and Peter and Vargedda says." I'm not here to fight, I'm just checking the place out."
And finally I'm back with the one who knows all and he's telling me how Vargedda plans to make the avengers kill themselves by making them love me.

I wake up to the worst realisation in the history of realisations. "She planted more of  her roots in Oscorp tower," I say to myself.

I jump out of bed and run towards the front door. I open the door and realise that I'm not in Oscorp tower anymore and Black widow stands there in front of me.

"Where are we?"I ask.

"We're in the old avengers platform. We stunned all the others just before they tore themselves apart. They destroyed Oscorp Tower"

"Who were you thinking about when you returned to Oscorp tower?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"Vardegga said that she can only be disobeyed if you're thinking about you're true love."

"Bruce."

"Who else didn't fall under her control?"

"Peter and Shuri but Thor was injured pretty badly."

"Where is he?"

"He's recovering in the med wing."

"Look here. I met with an intergalactic being who predicted all the shit that had happened thus far and from my calculations we only have one more chance to change the timeline and win this."

"How?"

"We have to get the Stormbreaker."

"That seems possible."

***

So we can't hold back anymore. We're officially on full attack mode.

"So can I see the upgrades?" Pete asks Shuri.

"Okay so the new suit is nanotechnology so the iron spider will just grow over your normal spiderman suit whenever you need it. I put in new thrusters so you could fly. Stronger webbing and a better camouflage mode. I also put an instant kill in the iron spider which is no longer iron but vibranium. "

****
Vargedda's POV

I feel praiseworthy. I have singlehandedly taken down the avengers and taken their world can I get a round of applause. I stand on top of the time square stage watch as my thousands of human followers praise me.

I look over to my acquaintance as he greets me with a kiss on the hand.

"Hello general Kole. You really do  know how to make a lady feel special.Have you got the package?"

"But ofcourse. " his right hand lady Shava approaches me with two gigantic duffle bags and lays it in front me.

I open it to find the substance that will make my army the most feared in the universe, Terrigen crystals.

With this I will bring rise to the new race of earth , the inhumans.

I scatter five crystals into the crowd and the mist spreads across the entire crowd. 20℅ of the crowd goes through terrigenesis while the others all look confused. My reign has begun.

"You know Kole, I've been too busy establishing my reign to have fun."

"I've been too busy force breeding species to do that as well," he says.

"That must be tough, forcing people to fuck in front of you and not getting a taste of it yourself"

"Well actually sometimes the masters lets us have fun with some of the woman."

"Have you ever fucked a god."

I grab him by the chest and fly him up into a hotel building and throw him onto a bed. I am instantly greeted by his boner. I grab his manhood and put it into my mouth.

"I've never had blue before," I laugh as I bob my head.

Enough of this . I'm a goddess he should be submissive to me. I lay down and rip off my clothing and then he begins licking me out.

I haven't had this feeling in years besides the times that Odin would come down to my chamber and secretly fuck me.

Next thing he was under me and I was force feeding my vagina as it swallowed his cock for lunch. I jumped up and down as the blue man fulfilled my pleasures. It's been so long since I've felt this intensity of passion.

He was weak. He came to fast so I cut his throat.

"Head back to your master and tell him Kole has betrayed you and you will be the new general," i tell Shava and she nods.

My unsatisfied self now orders the most muscular and handsome of my male servants to all try and satisfy me.

I spend hours and hours fucking my followers. Even after they've filled all of my holes nothing will be able to satisfy me as much of the thought that I have dominated my first realm.