Chapter 8 - St. Helena's institution

- Monday, March 19th, –

I'm not really paying attention in any of my classes and I'm getting annoyed by the worried looks that my teachers sent me the whole time. Sam has been trying to cheer me up, but today is a bad day and I might as well go home, since I won't learn anything anyway.

My mind is occupied by two persons; Finnley and Oliver.

Oliver isn't in school – I've looked for him – and I texted him to meet up during lunch, but got no response.

And now I find myself spending time to look up his tormentors. I figured out in which school Oliver used to be with Maxie; when he was still poor and bullied for being poor and gay.

And after deciding to skip the last class of the day, I sat down in the same cubical that Oliver pulled me in when he told me Finnley went on a bender and we needed go and look for him. When Oliver still hated my guts and didn't want to let me go by myself to Todd's; the bar where all the screw-ups come together.

And it took me a while, and since I do not have the same useful programs Oliver and Noah have and explained to me to find people, it took me about an hour, but then I managed to find old pictures of their graduation year in high school; Oliver and Maxie no longer present, but these have to be them.

Stefan Robinson, Rick Foster and Lennard Vaughn. They're currently staring at me with mocking smirks on their faces in a picture that is part of their yearbook. It seems to be taken during a school party.

I find more when searching the internet with their names and some basic information like their hometown.

And specifically, Rick Foster is easy to find, since he didn't put his Facebook or Instagram on private and I'm able to find all information I need to find him right there.

The school he goes to, the clubs he goes to during the weekend, the fact he's playing soccer in one of our opponents' clubs, but not in the team that is in our competition.

Lennard is harder to get information about, since he did put everything on private and there's no information available for me. But since his profile picture contains Rick, both of them holding a beer and still mockingly staring at the camera, I think it's safe to assume they're still friends.

Stefan is one I can't find at all and I wonder if he's one of the few people who hasn't got a Facebook page. He isn't in the pictures with Lennard or Rick either.

I tell myself to look him up further when I'm able to use the right programs, moving back towards Rick's page because I guess he's the best lead to find them right now.

It's not like I'm planning to pay them a visit or whatever, but I do want to know who they are and what kind of people they are. I'm just trying to get to know Oliver's past a bit better, in order to maybe be a bit of a better friend to him right now.