Chapter 29.5 - MATURE

– Friday, June 1st, 2018 –

Instead of stopping after kissing as much of the scar as possible, I crawl up to connect our lips in a kiss that is way more heated then we shared so far in the past weeks. It's full of feelings that lingered in the background; the lust, the need to be as close to him as I possibly could.

And seeing the way he's answering it, curling a leg around mine, putting his arms around my neck to pull me on top of him, tells me he has the same lingering feelings he tried to push aside until know.

But kissing his scar unleashed those feelings and I can't hold them back any longer.

The kiss drags on, while one of his hands messes up my hair, the other tugging on my shirt. I shortly sit up, breaking our kiss, to remove my shirt, and pull his over his head to. As soon as the fabric is out of the way, we both hungrily attack each other for another kiss, and I move my hips to create friction between our hard members, causing us both to moan appreciatively.

"Cris..." He mumbles into my mouth, our breaths still clashing. "Be gentle..." He sounds a bit in discomfort, and I pull back to stare down into his green orbs worried a bit.

"You okay?"

"The pressure..." he taps my left knee, and I notice it's pushing against the scar, maybe in a bit of a painful manner.

"Shit... sorry." I mumble, sliding it sideways a bit. "Let's switch." I suggest, getting a smile and a nod in return.

We roll over, and he starts kissing me again as soon as I lay back down, fumbling with the zipper of my jeans in the mean time. "Hurry much?"

"I've been waiting for this to happen." He whispers seductively. "It's been months since you..." he stops his words. "Let's pretend this is our first time together."

"I'd like that." Since I can hardly remember more than giving him a heated massage with caramel-flavoured massage oil, let alone have sex.

"I'd like that very much too..." He chuckles, before he zips the jeans open, doing the same to his own jeans.

As soon as we got rid of them, he lays down on top of me carefully, reconnecting our lips in a sexually frustrated kiss full of desire, moving his hips in an agonizingly, teasingly slow pace that's making me lose my mind quickly. I moan out loud, I whimper in pleasure, and he does the same. His hands trailing down my body, pushing the boxer short down in the same moment I slide my hands into the back of his, grabbing hold of his ass.

He moans into my mouth, whimpering a bit impatiently, sitting up to push my boxer short down completely. I follow his lead, ending up naked with him, our kiss heating up more and more each second, until he pulls back and leans his forehead onto mine.

"I'm grabbing the lube..."

I nod, and let go of him so he can crawl to the bedside table, rummaging through it, finding lube after about a minute of searching. Guess it really has been a while.

"Promise me to stop when I tell you to... I don't know if it'll hurt..." His hand is already touching his side, and I get the fact he didn't mean hurt in the way it hurts when I push inside him, but because he's still in pain due to all that happened to him.

"Of course I'll stop when you tell me to." I whisper, pulling him in for another kiss, wanting him to relax a bit. "I love you, Finn. I really do."

"I love you too, so much."

"Good, because I don't think I'll ever stop loving you after this."

Finnley smiles warmly, before we lazily share a kiss.

Instead of taking time to engage in foreplay, Finnley grabbed the bottle of lube and hands it to me again, hinting for me he wants me to prep him.

I'm long glad I still remember what to do when having sex with a guy, or else I would feel highly awkward right now.

We switch back, Finnley wiggling in anticipation as soon as he feels me circling him, before I push a finger inside, causing him the moan gently, closing his eyes.

I prep him, using one finger first, two once he starts to whine impatiently, three to make sure it won't hurt more than it needs to.

"I'm good, Cris..." He opens his eyes, his breathing rapidly, his skin glistening in sweat. "I'm good."

I nod, lean in, peck a couple of quick kisses on his lips while I remove my fingers. "I love you, tell me when it's too much."

He nods, his eyes beholding a bit of fear.

I push inside carefully, watching him close his eyes holding his breath in, squeezing my arm. I stop moving until he takes a deep breath and nods yet again.

I push in further, scared to hurt him too much, trying not to let my own lust and needs take over and going too fast.

"Go, Cris... just... gentle."

I smile, lean in and kiss him deeply, before I slowly start moving, making sure not to trust in entirely the first couple of times.

His whimpers of discomfort slowly turn into whimpers of pleasure, his hitched breathing slowly hitching because he keeps moaning, instead of keeping his breath in, his nails dig into my arm. He lifts a leg, curling it around my thigh, while I slide in further due to the movement, he cries out in pleasure loudly as I trust in deep again, but the second time, there's a cry in discomfort, and I slow my pace.

"Did that hurt?"

"A bit..."

"I'm sorry honey." I whisper, lifting a hand to kiss his fingers one by one, before I start trusting in a steady pace, making sure not to trust in too deep again.

He meets my trusts, and when we eventually find a rhythm that works for us both, we soon simply moan, whimper, breath heavily, until Finnley's grip onto my shoulder and arm tighten, and he throws his head back.

"Just... a bit... more..." he whispers with heavy words, his eyes closed in the mean time.

And though I don't want to hurt him, I do want him to reach his climax first. And he didn't stop me until the second time I went too deep, so I trust in deep enough to hit his prostate one, doing the trick.

Strings of sticky, white cum shoot out, landing on his stomach, while he muffles a scream with his hand.

It pulls me over the edge, and I release inside him, my arms almost giving in under the waves of pleasure that hit me repeatedly, while I ride of the high. I slump down beside him, trying to catch my breath, while he rolls over, placing his had on my chest, his eyes closed, his breathing quick and shallow.

"You okay?" I whisper, putting an arm around him to keep him close, using the other to clear his forehead of the hair that is sticking onto it.

"I'm okay... just... exhausted."

"Don't fall asleep for another minute, okay?" I chuckle, and get up to grab a wet cloth, returning to clean him a bit, causing him to chuckle. I discard it right before I lift the covers, inviting him back into my arms. We curl up in each others' arms with the covers pulled around us to keep us warm.

"I... love you... Cris."

"I love you too, Finny."

And with one more peck on the lips, we both dive into a deep sleep.