Chapter 20

"So where are we going" Thomas asks

"I honestly don't know, where do you want to go. You should know some good places considering your the future king of this country" I say slyly.

Looking baffled he starches his head and replies "Let's go to the park, I have a basketball somewhere and honestly I need to work out a bit."

I look at him, he needs to work out. I can literally see the outline of his abs through his tight white shirt. It looks like he has a six pack.

"Uh huh" I mutter "you need to work out."

He follows my eyes which happen to still be on his chest and smirking says "first of all it's rude to stare why don't you take a picture it lasts longer."

I blush and snap my eyes back to his face and reply "actually I have about a hundred thousand or more pictures of you I doubt I need one more."

He freezes confusion evident in his face "wait what now."

I laugh and reply "you realize, your like famous being the crown prince and all there's like thousands of pictures of in the internet."

He laughs a loud rumbling sound that shakes his whole body. I can't help but stare he looks so alive, so happy, so carefree when he laughs. It's breathtakingly beautiful.

"I realize I have a group of stalkers" he says.

I smile "so where's this park of your."

"Around this corner" I realized I was so engrossed in Thomas I hadn't even noticed we had come to the gardens.

I follow him as he leads me to the park, it's one of the biggest parks I have ever seen.

There's a basketball court, an enormous track, a volleyball court. Ping pong table, soccer goals lacrosse sticks, hockey sticks, tennis, basically just about everything.

"So what do you want to do" Thomas asks, smiling at the happy look on my face.

"Let's start with basketball" I say running over to get a ball.

But just as I'm about to shoot into the hoop, Thomas snatches the ball out of hand.

"What the hell" I screech and try to bat the ball out of his hands.

But he's not fazed and jumping shoots the ball to the hoop "two to zero love" he says and I can't help but notice his British accent.

So hot.

I push my thoughts away and grab the basketball. About thirty minutes later the scores about fifteen to twenty.

Thomas was a bit surprised that I actually knew how to play basketball but in the end he did win.

Wiping my sweaty palms on my pants I mutter "alright fine, I quit game over."

Suddenly a rustle of noise startles us both, there's someone over there by the bushes. But before I can go over there Thomas grabs my hand and says "By the order of the future king of this country I demand you step out of the bushes this minute."