Chapter 21

Ava's POV

Ava's POV

That's it I've had enough of this shit I'm telling Thomas about this.

This is getting way out of hand, I wonder did they actually hurt my mother on purpose or did they see it happen and use it to their advantage.

Either way I need to tell Thomas.

Doing my business and stuffing the letter into the back of my pocket I quickly exit the bathroom.

Antoinette and my mother are still there and the room looks much better than when I first came in here.

All the furniture is gone and the trophies littering the ground are stacked in a box in the corner of the room.

I turn to them and ask "Have you seen Thomas."

Antoinette smirks and says "Why Ava, did he send you a booty call."

I've just had enough of Antoinette, I've honestly done nothing to her and yet she's such a bitch to me "you know what, I'm done with your attitude, just fuck you."

And with a swish of my skirt, I leave the room but not before I hear Antoinette say " so that's a yes, to the booty call."

This bitch.

I can feel myself seething with anger and will myself to calm down.

Not looking where I'm going I suddenly collide into a strong chest.

Oh it's Thomas, thank god I can finally tell him" Thomas, I need to tell you something I know I should have told you sooner but-."

"Oh lord, don't tell me your pregnant" he says and I can tell from his shaking chest he's trying not to laugh.

What now.

I actually look clearly at who I thought was Thomas, and when emerald green eyes stare down at me instead of Thomas crystal cold blue eyes. I realize it's actually his twin brother, Alexander.

"Prince Alexander I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that to you. I thought you were Thomas" I say my face red, I'm honestly so embarrassed right now.

He laughs again and replies "no it's fine, it tends to happen a lot, and please call me Alex, your Thomas's fiancée your practically family."

"Of course, Alex and if you don't mind I really need to go see Thomas" I say still flustered.

I start to leave when I feel his hand on my hand "wait are you actually pregnant."

"What, no of course I'm not, do I look pregnant"

He blushes "no of course not I didn't mean it like that".

Nodding I walk away to look for Thomas, I have no clue where he is though..

I see a maid and hurry over to her "Er hello, could you help me out, I'm looking for the crown prince Thomas, have you seen him"" I ask.

She turns a bright shade of red "he's right behind you Miss" she says scurrying off.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from the back enflunging me in their warmth.

Slightly turning I come face to face to Thomas.

I'm standing so close to him, I can literally count the tiny specks of gray in his eyes.

Good lord, where did all the air in this room go.

I can't breathe, all I see is him, and I can't help but notice how close we are.

Clearing his throat Thomas says "So I looked at the footage, and you can't really tell who did it but it's a group of people, there wearing all black and have a hood that covers their whole face. And of course they have a red X on all their shirts."

I barely process what he said and can't help but notice he looks so stressed about this situation right now. Maybe it would be best not to tell him about the letter from X right now.

But I can't exactly think when I'm this close to me, my minds so hazy. Everything's almost a blur.

Thinking back to what Thomas said I force myself to respond.

"I'm sure they'll catch them soon" I say my breathing heavy.

"I hope so" he replies.

"Oh when I was coming to find you, I bumped into your brother Alexander and I accidentally though it was you, but then I realized it wasn't" I say, my mind foggy and uttering the first thing that comes to mind

"Did you now" he say and my breath hitches as he brings the palm of his hand to cup my cheek,

Sending about what feels like a trillion of sparks racing through my body.

"Y-yesI stutter watching his eyes as they fall to my lips

"Ava not to be rude, but is this an appropriate amount of small talk for you, there's something I've been meaning to do" he asks his voice husky.

"Yes" I say giving myself to him, I wind one of my arms around his neck and bury the other into his hair.

I feel his arms wrap around my hips and the other one fall into the tangles of my hair as his lips crush against mine.

Authors note

Oh my god, they kissed. 

Yasssss, Yay, are you guys happy, I am.

Be happy with me 😃😃

The next chapters going to be a bit steamy, nothing R rated but a bit steamy.

Ok that's all.

Bye 

Have a good day.