Chapter 22

Thank you @fhunnyj for the beautiful cover

Thank you @fhunnyj for the beautiful cover. This chapter is dedicated to you.

Ava's POV

The first thing that files across my mind is I'm kissing Thomas. I freeze in shock.

Dear lord, I'm kissing Thomas.

I can feel his soft lips, oh so softly touching mine. I slightly shiver, overwhelmed by the electricity between us.

He pulls back leaving me still standing there in shock, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that...I just couldn't resist" he says regret and sorrow evident in his voice.

Shaking myself out of trance, I grab the back of his neck and bring his lips back to mine.

I felt his hands band possessively on to my hips, as he pulled me almost impossibly closer to him. He takes my bottom lip between his teeth, and playfully biting it he releases it smiling, as his lips fell onto my neck.

I swear my stomach just curled.

Pressing a kiss on the hollow of my neck. He brings his lips back to mine, his tongue traces right between my lips, asking for entrance. With no control whatsoever I opened my mouth to him. His tongue slid inside, making me gasp, his rough hands had a delicious texture to them as he slid them up and down my back.

I shivered.

He tasted like, mint and cinnamon an irresistible combination. My hands gripped his hair harder.

His mouth pressed harder against mine, wanting more, asking for more, demanding for more. I pushed my body closer to him, and ran my hands up his chest.

He was so hard, almost like stone, his chest was oh so well defined. I sighed and buried myself into his kiss, his mouth was so warm the touch softer than anything I could have ever imagined.

I pressed myself closer to him, as he pulled his lips away from mine, and stared trailing butterfly kisses down the curve of my jaw onto the base my neck.

I was hyperventilating by now.

Suddenly his phone rang startling us both, we almost in a way, jumped apart from each other in shock.

Thomas panting, pulls out his phone and taking one look at it he turns to me and manages to mutter "sorry Ava, but I really need to grab this."

I nod and lean my head on the wall, trying to catch my breath.

Oh dear lord, I just kissed Thomas. That was unexpected. Not that I minded.

I look over at Thomas he's talking in the phone in a low voice, I can't hear him but he seems very angry.

His face is flushed red...probably from kissing me. His hair is all messed up...also probably from kissing me.

He hangs up and turns to me and says "Er Ava, as much as I'd love to stay I really have to go. It's very important. I'm so sorry, I swear I'll be back soon."