Epilogue

*

*

1 year later*

Ava's POV

I rushed to the counter frantically searching, where in the world were the damn rings? Thomas was going to kill me, but that would be if I was still be alive by the time Antoinette and Alex were done with me.

How could I have lost the rings? It was their wedding after all, and Thomas had asked me to keep the rings for him. And I had agreed, it was just now I couldn't find them.

Oh Antoinette was going to kill me, hadn't she said something about those being her grandmas on her wedding day. Her and Alex were having another wedding. A proper one she had called it.

The last one they hadn't been the best, Thomas had refused to attend, causing him to have a fight with the groom and leaving the groom grumpy on his wedding day. As for Antoinette, her dress had been ruined her little sister who had been the flower girl and had spilled her juice all over it. Ruining it of course, and Antoinette had been forced to wear a plain and old wedding dress.

Yeah, not the best wedding. Antoinette had said herself, her and Alex was happier as was Thomas and he had me now. She had wanted a joyous occasion one where everyone was happy, she was happy.

And we had all agreed when she asked for a second wedding. By some miracle she had asked me to be the maid of honor, that was stressful.

Alex had wanted Thomas to be the ring bearer and Thomas agreeing had asked me to keep the rings claiming he always loses everything. But I couldn't find them.

"Hey, my love" he softly said appearing out of nowhere engulfing me in a back hug he dropped his head and placing a light kiss onto my hair said "Do you have the rings? The wedding's going to start soon."

Frickiaty Frick Frack.

I'm doomed. I reached into my pocket, and I sighed as I felt the box there, I may not have there wedding rings but I still had mine. "I-I Thomas." I started but he cut me off.

"Let me guess, you don't have them" he asked, and I just meekly nodded. But he just smirked and winking slyly he reached into his pocket and pulled out the rings.

" I already took them" he muttered laughing his bright joyous laugh echoing across the quiet hall. Slapping him I reached into my pocket again, at least he hadn't taken this one.

I wondered if I was ready, but I had to be. Today was the day, I had to do this, it was now or never. I was going to propose to Thomas. Why did the guy have to do it? This was the future, or the present I suppose but I was going to be the queen after all. Sexism was dead to me, as were the cliches that the male had to propose to the girl. It wasn't the way I saw it.

I wanted to marry Thomas, and I wanted to propose to him, and I was going to. I believed that I could do it. And I was going to. Now as in today, everyone was happy a bit stressed maybe, but they were in the mood. The mood I needed.