Chapter 35

Thomas groaned “Fine if you won’t leave I will

Thomas groaned “Fine if you won’t leave I will.” Pushing himself off the bed, he headed out leaving a teary Ava still sitting on the bed. Walking down the hallway, he felt empty, dead. He needed to talk to his father though, but first he needed to end this relationship between him and Ava.

Stepping in front of the room, he eyed the door. They needed a new door, he decided this one wasn’t working with the theme of the castle. Knocking he waited as Ava’s mom opened the door shock filtered on her face as she asked “What do you want” her tone icy cold.

“To end this stupidness” he said, and grimaced as he offered “how about I take you out for lunch.”

“You can’t bribe me” She muttered crossing her arms over her chest and giving him the death glare. Thomas laughed he’d learned by now everyone could be bought, the problem was how much. “A million bucks, just leave my life and take your daughter with you” He replied.

She frowned “Did you forget I’m blackmailing you, no amount of money can silence what I know.” Thomas was suddenly curious, he actual had no clue why she was blackmailing them = his father had just told him something along the line of that if it got out the royal family was over.

“Tell me what you’re trying to blackmail us with again” He asked casually trying to make it seem like he knew what she was talking about. But of course he failed.

Her eyebrows raised as a smug little smile appeared on her face “You don’t know do you.” Thomas groned and just said “Tell me already.”

She didn’t say anything and just stood there analyzing him feeling awkward Thomas was just about to speak when she interrupted him “You know what I’m moving the wedding up.”

He froze the color draining from his face as he tried not to scream and calmly replied “You can’t do that.” She smirked looking like the devil itself as she grinned “With the information I have I can.”

That was the last line before Thomas had just about enough, letting out a low whistle about thirty guards surrounded him all heavily armed now it was his turn to smirk as the blood drained from her face pointing to the guards he introduced them “These are my guards, they've been trained to do as I order even before I was born. You may not see them but they’re always at my side. If you don’t tell me now, I will not hesitate to murder you. And let me tell you, not a single person in the damn universe will know it was my doing. Maybe you got run over, fell down the stairs who knows? But in the end it won’t ever lead back to me, and your dead body will be in a coffin.”

The ruthless look in his eyes and the cold grin on his face truly frightened her as she tried to remain confident and replied “Then my person will release the information.”

Thomas just grinned “But I don’t even know the information.” She groaned, “I’ll tell you” she heastainly replied.

Nodding Thomas dismissed his guards and waited for her to speak groaning again she said “It’s as simple as this, your step mother killed your mother. This information if to be released would end this royal family, so your father agreed to the marriage proposal between you and Ava.”

He froze, why wasn’t he surprised though? In a sense he had expected this after his mother’s death the first person that could have killed her that popped into his mind was of course the queen. He was a bit shocked he had been hoping she wasn’t the type of person to do this, but he wasn’t surprised. Noting the look on Thomas’s face Ava’s mom knew she had succeeded.

Giving her his attention back to her he hastily said “Very well, I’ll be leaving now.” Not even bothering to wait for a reply he left. Entering the grand hall, he immediately spotted her walking over he swiftly said “I would like to talk to you.”

Noting the look on his face she hastily followed, entering his dance room which was the closest room to the grand hall. Not even bothering to close the door  he said “You killed my mother.” And as expected the blood drained from her face, turning around she closed the door and locked it and then turned back to him. It was too late to deny it now she decided and just nodded,

For someone who had just found his mother’s murder he was quite calm as he asked “Would you like to explain why, before no one ever sees you again.”

She hastily nodded and started “Ever since we were children your father was always fathomed with your mother. It was sickening she didn’t deserve to be queen, she didn’t deserve a thing. I though had been brought up the proper and right way, I would have been the perfect queen. So of course I was furious she had become queen, but I had decided to take the higher road and move on. And that had worked for years but one day I ran into her, and the jealousy and hatred deep inside of me just led me to murder her.That’s really all that is there to it.” And she was telling the truth it wasn’t something long and complicated it was just plain old jealousy maybe murdering her was a bit extreme. But she had always been extra.

As for Thomas he just nodded, his face was exprenisless “I hope you rot in hell.” He did say though and left the room leaving his guards to take care of her.

He knew how to this with the public, lame excuses always worked with them, but he knew he had to marry Ava because as much as he didn’t want to admit it if this information leaked. The royal family was as good as dead.

Author's note
Welllll schools starting soon. 6 more days😬

I hope you enjoyed the chapter though. I'll update soon❤❤

Byeee