First Day

"Welcome to the roster Ms. Simmons." Paul said as he filed my contract.

"Thank you and I am glad to be here." I returned as i left his office.

Making my way to the divas locker room I looked around and saw divas and superstars everywhere. People i used to idolize as a child. My eyes wound up landing on Phil. Aka CM Punk. He was my cousin's favorite wrestler when we were young, i never really saw what she saw in him but we would cheer for him together anyway. During my distracted gawking I walked into a rock of a person. I turned and looked up muttering apologies and hearing their rich voice do the same. Our eyes met and i knew right away who i was looking at. Colby Lopez, ringname Seth Rollins. Fresh off his split from the Shield he was set to be one of the biggest and best things that has happened to the wwe. Little did anyone in the locker room know, we had a past.

"Ariel, what are you doing here?" He asked looking down at me.

"I just signed on. I was just walking around before my first match." I responded still shocked. I knew we were going to be co-workers but i really didn't think we would run into each other first day on the job.

"Well, it's been nice seeing you Ariel, I'm sorry I almost knocked you off your feet, but i have a match to prepare for so i must be going." He rushed out still wide eyed. He rubbed the back of his neck, looking confused as to what his next move was going to be. I didn't know what to do in the situation and as my eyes shifted to the floor, I turned on my heel and began to walk away. But before i could make it even a foot away Cobly grabbed my harm and pulled me into a hug. Before i could even regester a reaction he let go and quickly ducked away.

Confused and slightly dazed by his smell. I always like his smell. Wait, snap out of it Ariel. Don't let him get to you. Not now, not today. I walked into the diva's dressing room and got changed into my gear. Just a simple black tank top and black shorts, a beanie and a nice pair of combat boots. For now it is very basic until I figure out my angle here in the wwe. I headed out to the gorilla. I stood there pep talking myself, my first match is against Layla and i am scared out of my mind. I heard my entrance theme In The End by Black Veil Brides hit and i began to run out to the ring.

"Introducing from Davenport, Iowa, our newest Diva Kassandra Astraea." I heard Justin announcing as I climbed into the ring and did the typical turnbuckle climb and wave, still unsure of what i was going to make my 'persona' like.

I hoped down as my music cut and Layla's theme began.

"And hailing from Miami Florida, Layla." Justin's voice rang out as I bounced up and down in the ring stretching a little bit prepearing for my debut.

I quickly removed my beanie and tossed my pastel blue hair into a messy ponytail while Layla finished her entrance. Her music cut and the ref nodded to each of us to make sure we were ready. We nodded back and he signaled for the bell to be rung. We weren't about to play games, and we locked up immediately.

*skip details of match*

"Your winner Kassandra Astraea!" Justin's voice boomed through the arena. Much to my surprise the wwe universe was cheering. They were cheering for me on my first day. I couldn't believe my ears. I'm sure my excitement and joy could be read in person and for those watching at home. The ref put my arm down and I grabbed my beanie and began to exit the arena amid cheers of "Kassandra". I walked into the backstage area on my way to catering and got a bunch of congratulations and hugs and slaps on the back from superstars and diva's alike.

"Hey rookie! Kassandra isn't it?" Randy turned to me and said after John hugged me and congratulated me on my first win.

"Yes, but since I'm not in the ring you can call me Ariel."

"Very pretty name Ariel. I was wondering if you wanted to go out with a few other superstars, divas and I tonight to grab some drinks. We could all celebrate our new diva there if you want."

"Well, I don't know about the whole celebrating me part but yeah, drinks sound nice." I replied with a smile.

"Okay sounds great, a bunch of us will be there so you won't miss the group." He said with a chuckle.

"Okay, well I'm going to go grab something from catering and then I'll change and stuff. Where are we going exactly?" I asked.

"Some dive bar in the city, I'll text you the address if you want." He responded.

"Now, now Mr. Orton are you asking for my number?" I said with a slight sarcastic lilt.

"Yes I am Ariel, is there a problem with that?" He said in a flirty manner.

"Not in the slightest." My phone was currently wrapped in my beanie from the match. I pulled it out and Randy already had his ready. We switched phones and put in our respective numbers. We handed them back and said a quick goodbye as i walked over to the catering table and grabbed a sandwich and salad. There was bottled water in the diva's locker room.

Continuing to the locker room I sat on one of our couches and turned on the Raw broadcast. The Authority was going after Daniel Bryan about something he did or whatever. I don't know i was still on a high from winning. I finished my food and decided to take a shower and wash the sweaty nastiness from tonight off of me. I got out of the shower and changed into one of my favorite outfits. It was an Asking Alexandria shirt and one of my favorite pairs of black ripped skinny jeans. I had my band bracelets and my signature headphones. I put on my AA phone case to match my outfit, and I did a quick braid in my pastel blue hair as it dried to it's usual pin straight style. Even with the braid I put on a beanie. Beanies are my safety net. I was singing along to Reckless & Relentless by Asking Alexandria which was playing through my headphones when i got an interrupting text. I looked down at my phone;

Sexy Viper: Hey it's Randy. I mean well duh you knew that. Anyway the address is 823 Waters Street. Hope to see you there(:

Me: Really Randy. Sexy Viper? Is that really what you decided to save your name in my phone as? Haha. Well, I guess I will see y'all there.

I responded quickly before grabbing my bags and walking out to my car to join my new co-workers at the local dive bar.