12. complications

I shook my head frantically

I shook my head frantically. "Okay so. . . are you telling me that techainlly Blake did actually break up with Megan because of me?"

Cassie's face went from emotion to emotion. She looked confused but then she looked sad. "Scar don't beat yourself up over this. Blake dated Megan all for the wrong reasons. The only reason he started dating her was to get over you." She giggled, "Then I guess he started to warm up to her but halfway through he realized she was crazy."

Ava nodded her head. "Cass is right. Blake has been having problems with Megan for a while now." She gave me a sad smile. "When you told him that she was jealous of you I think that was definitely a breaking point for him."

I calmed down a little bit, but I still knew that this whole thing wasn't going to make anything better. Megan is only going to hate me more. "Megan is in my art class. . ." Ava, Cassie, and Zoey all cringed. I gave them a knowing nod they felt my pain.

Zoey burst out laughing suddenly. "Honestly forget about Megan what is she really going to do?"

I tried to laugh along with Zoey but it honestly looked like I was trying way too hard to blow this off. "You're absolutely right Zoey."

"Yeah, it's funny how Megan thinks she can have you this worried-"

"Hey Scarlett!" Someone cut Ava off and we looked behind us to see Sofia Emerson standing there was a big smile on her lips.

I looked at Sofia, it was good because she was also in my art class so if Megan ever tried to say anything at least I had someone in that class. "Hey Sofia it's nice to see you." I smiled back at her and from the corner of my eye I saw Ava roll her eyes and I laughed. "Hey guys you know Sofia right?" I asked Ava, Cassie, and Zoey even though I already knew that answer to that. We have all talked about Sofia before, because she in fact does have a weird obsessed with Jace.

Zoey nodded her head. "Yup. . . Sofia and I had history class together." Zoey smiled but I could tell she found this funny.

"Well," I sighed this was painful enough. "I think we should all get to class." Everyone nodded their heads and we all went in separate directions.

---

As I sat in art class all I could think about was Blake and Megan. I slowly lifted my eyes over towards Megan but when I did she was already looking at me. Her eyes were evil, I'm sure anyone if anyone looked at her they could tell she was giving me the death stare.

"Miss Mckay is there a problem with what I'm saying? It seems as if you want to kill someone. Loosen up." My art teacher suddenly said and Megan quickly shook her head and looked up at Mrs. Jensen.

"I'm just tried." Megan laughed it off with her friends but after everyone directed their attention back to Mrs. Jensen Megan looked back at me again and smiled slowly.