15. overthinking

Ever since Jace and I had our ice cream date when he had told me he loved me, things have been amazing between us

Ever since Jace and I had our ice cream date when he had told me he loved me, things have been amazing between us. Of course I always felt the exact same way about him, but when he said it out loud it made me feel so much better about our already growing relationship.

I let out a loud sigh as I fell back onto my bed. Jace would be so disappointed in me if he found out I was still reading this stupid diary. But deep down it wasn't stupid to me, it actually meant something.

I reached under my bed and grabbed the diary. I let out a small laugh, Jace and JJ were down stairs. Anyone of them could see me.

"Scarlett! Are you trying to make us late on purpose?" Jace yelled from downstairs and I rolled my eyes as I flipped through the pages of his diary.

I think it would be really good for me to actually find Blair Edwards again. Like I have said before she never knew who I was but I saw her with Maddie a few times. Her smile was beautiful, it made you forget all your worries for a second. I'm not sure what happened to her though. Maddie said she moved away. But why would she so suddenly?Maddie was left devastated without her best friend.

~J.W

"Damn Scarlett why is are always reading that book? High School is weird these days." I looked up and JJ was suddenly in my room talking to me. He almost gave me five hearts attacks. "Sorry I scared you," He laughed when he saw my face. "Your boyfriend is downstairs and you have to go to school remember?"

I laughed and threw the book back under my bed. "Right sorry, I just really need to finish this stupid book for school. I'm coming!"

JJ nodded his head as he turned back around out of my room. I let out a nervous sigh, grabbed my bag and headed down the stairs.

So Jace really did know who I was before I even told him about my pass. And he is completely right, I never ever knew who he was, but clearly he knew a lot about me. I was so shocked to find out that Jace was Maddie's cousin. After all that's the reason why he knew who I was in the first place. But how did I miss him? Maybe we actually did meet and I just don't remember. I almost slapped myself for overthinking this so much. Jace was a good guy, I knew he didn't want to make things harder for us then they already needed to be. But why didn't he tell me he knew I was Blair Edwards-

My thoughts came to a complete stop when Jace snapped his fingers right in my front of face. "I have been calling your name for minutes Scarlett. Are you okay?" He walked closer toward me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Of crouse." I smiled, "I love you so much, I don't know what to do." I whispered that quietly under my breath.

Jace let go of me gently with a silly smile over his lips. "What did you just say?" He shrugged.

I shook my head quickly, "Doesn't matter babe lets go." I said as I pulled him outside. "Bye JJ, see you later!" I yelled as the door closed behind me.