Prologue

Only one encounter changed her life forever.

They say an innocent heart is the best thing in the world. They say those who have a pure heart are lucky.

But for her? A curse. Everyone takes advantage of it, plays with it, and that with no mercy, no regret.

And her naive heart, her so, so foolish heart....allows it

___________________

" No, No!! Don't-don't leave me. Please! Please, Keiren don't do this to me! " I cried and cried but still got no reaction from him.

NO!!

"Open your eyes baby. Please! i beg you....I said open your eyes!!" I screamed out of my mind seeing him bleed so much and not waking up. My face was covered in tears and my hands were covered in blood

His blood.

I prayed and hoped that he would wake up and tell me that this isn't real. That everything is going to be alright. That he wasn't dying in my arms.

Sweating and screaming I jolted up from my heavy sleep. It was just a nightmare. Just a nightmare. In an instant arms wrapped themselves around me hugging me tightly. In panic started to push them off and back away.

" Hey-hey. Shhh baby it was just a dream, " his deep voice rang in the darkness. I stilled in my position. He extended his hand. My hand found his immediately and in an instant he had me pulled over to him.

After softly placing me on his lap he began to hum a song as he patted my bag. He took the blanket and covered us both with it so that we were surrounded by warmth while a heavy thunder rang outside.

Slowly but surely my tears stopped and my heart calmed down, he noticed too. I pulled him closer to me by wrapping my arms around his neck. His scent wrafted up my nostrils and I inhaled deeply

" i-i thought i lost you. I thought you left me. The car hit you and you wouldn't wake up. You were bleeding so much!" i stuttered in a calm whisper, fear lacing my voice.

The thought of it made a lump form in my throat, once more my eyes welled up with tears

"Shh baby. I will never leave you. Who will take care of my princess if i am gone?" he hushed, softly kissing my temple.

" Promise you won't leave me? " I asked in a soft whisper, not sure if he even heard me.

I looked into his eyes eagerly waiting for his response. I knew he would never leave me. I knew that but at that moment I needed to hear it from him

Something flashed through his eyes, so fast, so dark I almost flinched back. It was so quickly gone that I began doubting seeing it.

" I Promise Flower. I will never leave you " he said while smiling softly at me and putting a strand of hair behind my ear. I snuggled more into his chest and hid my face in his neck closing my eyes and sighing in relieve. He will never leave me.

__________________

Well Well Well hello there,

First off, I was 15 when I wrote this story. It needs heavy editing and work. Like a lot of work. I hope you can enjoy it either way and hopefully I will be able to edit it soon.

Do enjoy it tho : )