Chapter 45

MIRA BLACK'S POV

"Did you at least take your Medicine?" I asked bothered by the fact that he is going back to work. I know his arm healed and the cast was removed a week ago but still he shouldn't instantly jump Into work

" No?" he smiled sheepishly. I glared at him, runned up to his room and took one pill out of the box and runned down to him. A maid stood already there with a glass of water. I smiled thankfully at her which she returned. I took the glass and the pill and held them in front of him.

He pouted and looked at the pill in distaste.

"it will be the last time I take it" he promised himself. My lips twitched up into a smile. He took the pill, put it at the end of his tongue and took a big Gulp of water and finally swallowed the pill. I grinned at him

"Now we can go" he coaxed, kissed the side of my head lovingly and slung his big arm around my tiny waist.

With red Cheeks and a racing heart I nodded. A shudder of pleasure runned Down my spine when his thumb made slow invisible circles on my hip. I bit my lip and looked up at him. He seemed oblivious to what he was doing to me but I could see his lips twitch. My God. Every time I look at him my breath catches in my throat. He is so gorgeous. His silky brown hair was tousled a bit and I had the urge to run my hand through them. His pricing green eyes seemed darker than normal. They even seemed happy and excited about something

We went with his New Ferrari to work. In the car it was a very comfortable atmosphere. We talked and laughed. Those conversations seemed to happen often these days. We would end up talking for hours without noticing. I think he already knows everything about me. I tired to speak less about my mom in fear he might ask to see her. Even my mom wants to see him. I sneaked out a few times when Keiren was asleep and visited my momma. She always asks to see him and I would tell her he is busy. The sad face she has eveytime I tell her that breaks me.

Apart from that I told him everything and he did too but not as much as I did. And he avoided the topic about his mom completely.

Oh and If you're asking what happened after that kiss....... It was so awkward to look into his eyes because never had someone kissed me. And it was awkward because he seemed to search my eyes all the time. Eventually after a few days I calmed down. But I still catch him glazing at my lips every now and then. Even here in the car while I talk he only looks at my lips. What I also notice is that Keiren listens to me with great interest. And saves everything in his mind like a computer.

We arrived at work and I went out without waiting for Keiren. A sudden growl emerged from his throat and he pushed my head and body to his chest in a protective Manner

"STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT MY WIFE AND GET BACK TO WORK" he yelled. Huh?. What's up with him. What is he talking about. Nobody was looking.

From my squished position I managed to look up at him. He was glaring At everyone angrily. His muscle's were tensed. He was looking like he is ready to fight. I put my hand flat on his firm chest to calm him down. His gaze lowered to mine and I still saw fire blazing in them. I raised my hand and soothed his frown with my forefinger. He pouted adorably and I smiled lightly. He sighed and kissed my head before he allowed me to move from his dead grip. He is for sure a very, very possessive man. He doesn't like it when someone looks at me. Be it a Man or a woman. He grabbed my hand and interwined our Fingers and brought them to his lips and planted a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

"Come" he demanded gazing around for any threat. He pulled me inside the company and everyone looked at us in surprise. Well we haven't been to the office for 3 weeks now. We went into his elevator where he made sure to stand as close to me as possible. Still holding my hand he dragged me out of the elevator and we passed the lady at the reception.