Chapter 48

KEIREN BLACK'S POV

" Knock! Knock! Knock!" Urggh!. My head!.

Who is Fucking knocking?!. I groaned and opened my eyes. God. It stinks so much in here. I was in my car. I guess I slept in here the whole night. Argh my head!. I looked to the window and found dad knocking on it. All memories of yesterday returned at once.

Just like my anger. I angrily pushed the door open and went out of the car.

" dad" I sneered. I looked behind him to find my so called mother looking at me with tears in her eyes.

Pff. What an actres. Must have had practice because they looked real. She can't fool me.

" Why are you out here Son?. Where is Mira?" Dad asked me. Mira. I don't know where she is

"I don't know where she is. She Must be somewhere in the house" I spoke my thoughts out and turned to leave. Rose walked inside the house and for a moment I considered to throw her out.

Argg! Why is she back??. Why now?!!

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MIRA!!!" Rose screamed suddenly very loudly from inside the house. We ran inside the house in panic. What happened?

And that's when I got the biggest shock of my life. I sacked to the ground.

"Mira!!" dad yelled and ran to the pale and lifeless body on the floor. Blood surrounded her.

"Mira wake up! Please Daughter. Please wake up. Call the ambulance Fast!" dad yelled to rose which she panickedly did.

"You!! YOU DID THIS. YOU KILLED HER! ." Dad yelled at me and pulled me up from the collar and pushed me against the wall hardly.

"IF SHE DIES KEIREN, I SWEAR TO YOU THAT YOU WON'T BE MY SON ANYMORE. IF SHE DIES MY SON DIES WITH HER!!" dad yelled shaking badly.

" Nathan! She isn't waking up. I can't feel her heart beat!" rose yelled. Dad carelessly let me sack to the ground and ran to My Flower. My happiness. My heart.

I killed her

I killed my Flower

I killed my Love.

My body started to shake hardly at the realization of what is happening right now. She is Dying!

No!

NO!

I jumped off the ground and ran to her lifeless body.

I kneed besides her and took her pale body into my arms

"Mira no! Mira wake up. Wake up Flower. It's me. Please wake up. You wanted to help me. Mira get up. Get up and help me! . Just wake up. Please baby! Please!" I cried. I cried hardly. My gaze catched sight of something. Rose was holding Miras hand while tears covered her face.

I angrily and harshly pushed her hand off of Mira. She is not allowed to touch her. It's all her fault. if it weren't for her then I wouldn't have.... I wouldn't have drank and I wouldn't have pushed her

"It's all your fault! Everything is your fault!. Why don't you just die!!" I yelled. A painful expression marred her face and she paled and looked like she was about to burst into tears.

Slap

Shocked I looked up to Dad. He never hit me. Never in his whole life did he even raise his hand on me. And now because of her he did

I touched my stinging cheek in shock.

" She is your mother!. You Don't know what happened. You don't know what she has been through!!!!" Dad yelled glaring at me