Chapter 62

Vote please ❤️

KEIREN BLACK'S POV

I was extremely stressed out today. I woke up with the worst headaches in the world because last night I couldn't sleep till 5 am. I kept thinking about what Liv said. And then when I woke up It was 4 pm. I was so late to work. Usually I wouldn't care but I had a few important things to do. I hurried to my company and as soon as I stepped out of my car Reporters attacked me like the whole world was on fire and I am The only water source.

They have been following me everywhere asking questions about her. And I couldn't even stand to hear her name It sickened me because everytime someone mentioned her name I felt my stomach drop.

They were asking so many questions. So many personal questions. I tried to push myself through them using force but they wouldn't budge. My blood started to boil.

They were persistent. They wanted to know why i did what I did.. But I wouldn't open my mouth to one of those fuckers.

I pushed through them more and finally was able to get to the entrance of my company. My company was a safe place you can't enter without a personal card.

But before I could enter and call The Doorman one Man jumped on me. Catching me completely off guard.

I swore loudly and pushed the man off me in complete fury. I have put many doormen on the entrance for this very reason.

"Mr. Black!. Why did you call your ex wife a Prostitute? . Did she cheat on you. What did-" Before he could finish his sentence I punched him hardly in the face. Bastard didn't want it any else. And how Even dare he think that she would ever cheat on me?!!. This bastard doesn't even know her!. She would never do That!

I punched him to the ground as hard as i could but what shocked me is that I didn't stop with one punch. I kept punching him till I was pulled away from him because I nearly killed him. I didn't know I had so much anger inside of me and I seem to have let it all out on that man.

They brought him to the hospital just in time. He was barely breathing. But it was his fault for coming at me like that. My knuckles were bloody and aching terribly. But I didn't let that bother me

when I entered the company Everyone went dead silent. They stared at me with big eyes. No one talked. No one moved. They all just stared at me with their fearful eyes. But there was something else in their eyes. Something I couldn't decipher

I ignored them. I ignored everything and went to my elevator and only could breath normally when i entered the elevator

I sat in my chair going into deep thoughts. It had been exactly two days since I got rid of her. But I can't seem to find the need to celebrate. I feel sad and restless. I feel lonely. So damn lonely.

I closed my eyes. Take deep breaths Keiren. In. Out. In. out. In. out.

A picture of Mira appeared before my eyes. She was smiling widely at me. Slowly my anger drifted off and I felt myself calm down. A small smile played on my lips at her smiling face and twinkling eyes. Then I got angry all over again.

Why am I doing this?!. I shouldn't calm down just by imagining her beautiful adorable gorgeous smile-fuck stop it!

I banged my fist against the table. I was angry. I was beyond furious. Why can't she just admit that she wants the money. Why doesn't she admit that she married me for the money and fame. Why?!! Everthing would have been easier. So much.. Why did she give me the money back?. Why did she return the Flower shop to me?. Why?!!

I wonder what she is doing right now.

I stood up and ran a hand over my face. I leaned my forehead against the wall and took deep breaths.