Chapter 66

Vote please

KEIREN BLACK'S POV

"ah fuck my head!" I mumbled groggily as soon as I woke up. My heart was pounding painfully and my whole back was aching horribly . I sat up and started to massage my scalp. Why is my back hurting so much! this never happened to me before because I bought a pretty expensive bed just for that not to happen.

My eyes catched sight of a glass of water on the table. My throat was so dry and achy. I took the water and drank it all in one gulp. Just then did I notice the medicine on the table. The maid must have put it fo me. I should give them a raise of pay.

I stood up to strecht my body a little in hopes off letting the pain subside

Then I stopped. My eyes slowly wandered around. This isn't my house.

Where the fuck am I at?!

Then I noticed the familiar surroundings. This is... Her house.

Whay the hell am I doing in her house! What the hell happened yesterday?!

ARGH WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER!

why am I here.? ... Did she bring me here?. Why?. Where is she?

I started to look around the house for her. I searched every room and corner for her but I found her no where. Then I noticed the paper on the desk. I picked it up and let my eyes fly over it.

Leave.. She is telling me to leave! After not seeing her for so many months!

Like fuck I will leave. She just has to come here and I will tell her my opinion about that!

I sat in the couch and groaned. So... She is the one that put the medicine on the table for me?. That means... She still cares?

This thought made me so happy... I couldn't even control it.

I took the pill and clutched it in my hand. I took the water bottle of the table and filled my glass with water again and with one gulp I swallowed the pill.

After swallowing the pill I started to look around her apartment. Now that I am here I might as well look around right?.

A few pictures were hung up on the wall and I went closer to them, inspecting them.

The first Picture showed a 12 year old girl sitting next to her mother. I immediately recognized her because of her wild curls. She was smiling brightly at the camera while her mother looked very tired and sad. The little girl looked so happy.. So full of life.

Now looking at this picture I compared her to the girl I saw yesterday. She looked nothing like that. No smile. No bright face. Not even a twinkle of happiness. She looked dead. That saddened me immensely. I shook my head.

In the next picture i saw her mother. She was in the hospital bed. And she also looked very exhausted but she smiled a little. For her daughter I assume.

The were only those two pictures. I decided to continue my journey. I went into her bedroom to look for any other pictures but found none. A big bed was placed in the small room. A bed for two only and a small wardrobe.

I wanted to open it but stopped.

  "You're such a freak Keiren get the fuck out of her room! "my subconscious yelled at me.

But I paid it no mind. I opened the closet and found.. Nothing?

Where are her clothes?

I frowned and started to look in the drawers to find any other personal things of her but I found nothing. Literally nothing.