Chapter 33

KEIREN BLACK'S POV

I stormed out of My office, shaking in rage. At myself and at those Bastard who dared to touch my wife or to insult her.

I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HURT HER! THE ONLY ONE.

I felt hate towards myself. If felt like I am being choked. My throat felt knotted and tight. I gulped down the big lump that formed in my throat when I exited my Office. Her tearful eyes sunk deep into me and the pained expression on her face made my heart twist in pain.

How could I do this after she saved me?

Everyone was still on the same place. They knew I wasn't finished. I was Fucking far from finished

" Who started this? " I asked calmly. Venom dropping from my Tone.

Shakingly a few pointed to a group of fife sluty dressed girls.

I fixed my gaze on them. They started to squirm under my gaze.

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COMPANY. YOU'RE FIRED." I screamed at the grirls then turned my gaze to the other Fuckers the ones that touched her and the ones who watched and didn't help.

"YOU'RE ALL FIRED!!. GET YOUR FUCKING THINGS AND GET OUT OF HERE THIS INSTANT. THIS ISN'T THE END. YOU WILL ALL HEAR FROM ME" I screamed. They All flinched back and instantly Started to go to their desks and pack their belongings.

I again went to my floor. The highest. I glared at the receptionst and she instantly knew what she had to do because she instantly went out.

As I neared my Office door I could hear her crys and sobs. My heart ached for some unknown reason. I leaned on the door and slid it down.

I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't mean any of this.

I am just so Fucked up in the head. I didn't think it through. I am such a stupid Fuck

I just needed to do something. When she saved me in that hotel room all I could think about was that she is a good person. That she cared. I thought good about her. And I couldn't stand thinking good of her.

I just didn't know what to do anymore. I needed to do something that will make her take a distance from me. Just for a while. I needed someone to confirm my assumption that she is a slut. But when I heard them call her a slut I just lost it. It sounded so wrong. I didn't know this would happen. I just thought that it will be something not so big. Hell I didn't think about anything. All I wanted to do was to crush her because she did something for me. I didn't want that. She can't help me. She can't make me think good of her. I won't think anything good of her!

I will not let her fool me.

So I did what I did. I called her to my office and spoke as if she was begging me to Fuck her. I knew that there was a girl watching. I FUCKING KNEW BECAUSE I FUCKING CALLED HER.

I don't know why. I-ARGH!!

When I sat in my office after she went out I felt like I have done something horrible. I couldn't explain it. I didn't want this feeling.

Then I decided to see what she is doing through the security cameras. I have one planted in every room. I just needed to see her.

When I didn't see her in her office I looked at other rooms. The cafeteria, the lobby. And that's when I saw it. That's when all I saw was red.

I stormed out off my office and ran to the gathered crowd. What I saw and heard made me Furious. I just saw red. All I could think about was how they could touch her like that.