Chapter 68

MIRA MALIK'S POV

My fate was sealed. It's over. No one was going to come. No one was going to help me out. Back then I would have counted on Keiren. He was my protector. I knew he would protect me from any danger. But now I had no one to rely on.

I was alone. He left and took everthing with him. My will to live, my happiness, my smile, my laughter. Even my heart. I had nothing left

They all went with him the day he left. He left me alone.

The men started to corner me more pushing me back and forth, urging me to dance, to move my butt-As they called it.

I did no such a thing. I stood rooted to the spot completely terrified of my situation. What will happen If I can't get out of this.

What will happen to me.

My heart pumped hardly against my chest, reminding me of The fear I held deeple within my chest. I was feeling so disgusting. So gross. I tired pulling the short dress down to my knees but to no avail. With a blurry vision I tried to search for an escape but it was useless. The big men surrounded me. They left me no escape. No place to leave. No place to breathe.

All I could smell was alcohol and a stench of cigarettes. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Tears slowly descended down my Cheeks. I was hopeless now. Unconsciously I found myself searching for him. Keiren.

But I was reminded how dumb I was. Even if he was here, he wouldn't come to save me. He hates me. I nothing to him. Foolish. I am so foolish to think that he would help me. Foolish to think that maybe... Just maybe there was a tiny part of him that loved me. I am stupid. So stupid.

I was pulled out of my painful Thoughts when I felt a big hand cup my ass cheek. I jumped away in shock only to land In the arms of another man. They all laughed with naughtiness. Didn't they see that I was not one of them?. Didn't they see that I didn't want to be here?.can't they see how wrong this is?

"Stop it! Stop touching me!" I yelled as another man tried to grab my ass.

He laughed, along with the other men. As if what I requested was absolutely dumb and couldn't be done. As if I didn't mean whatever I said

More tears ran down my cheeks. I was starting to feel exhausted. Exhausted from everthing. When will I ever get a break?. I am exhausted. I can't anymore.

A cold breeze hit my face softly and I knew yet another Man entered the hall.

But strangely I got this feeling in my gut. Like I knew my misery was going to end. I felt like something was protecting me. I suddenly knew I wasn't going to suffer any longer.

And then I saw it. Keiren

He was standing in the hall, frantically looking around as if searching for something

I am here. Look at me. I am here!

Then suddenly our gazes met and all my worries, all my fears washed down the drain. I was no longer scared. He was here. He is going to save me. Keiren is here. Everything is going to be okay

My heart sighed in relief. I sighed in relive. Then I noticed another figure next to him. Dylan. He was here too?

Dylan looked angry. He looked furious, and I felt it.

I felt a strange fury from over here. But I knew this fruy wasn't coming from Dylan , no, it was coming from Keiren.

Keiren stood as stiff as a board. His body was shaking in rage and his whole body was tensed. His hands where balled into tight fists and his jaw was tightly clamped together.