Chapter 63

VOTE PLEASE

KEIREN BLACK'S POV

3 months and two weeks later

I burst into drunken laughter I didn't even know why I was laughing or what I was laughing about. But whatever it was, I seemed to find it hilarious.

I continued to laugh at the Man in front of me that looked very familiar telling me to go home

What home?. I have no home. I have thousands of houses. But no home. I am alone. So alone.

" Keiren dammit stop fucking drinking and come with me right now!" The man yelled and snatched the beer away from me.

"Give that back or you won't live to see tomorrow" I sneered extremely serious as I stood to my full height.

Alcohol seemed the only escape for me nowadays. It was an escape from my thoughts. From my pain. The stranger took the bottle and smashed it to the floor. He had some guts!

I walked up to him and punched him hardly on the face. Did I forget to mention that In the last month's I grew anger issues. I got angry over every little thing. I seemed to be always angry. At everything and everyone.

"Fuck! You can even land a good punch when you're drunk!" the man exclaimed and rubbed his jaw. I smirked.

" Keiren come home now. Your mother is worried about you" the man sighed

Mom. My mom. She was the only one keeping me alive right now.

"Mom is worried?" I pouted. He looked caught off guard at my calm and soft tone. Like I said before, I am always angry

"Yes, very. I will take you to her okay?" the man asked. I frowned and nodded. He led me to a car and drove me to my house

"Keiren!" mom screeched as she saw my state.

I laughed.

"hey mom" I grinned. Her eyes filled with tears as she cupped her mouth.

The man sat me on the couch and went to grab me a glass of water.

Mom sat next to me crying silently. I layed down and put my head on her thighs.

"I love you mom." I whispered and she cried harder. No one knew what was wrong with me. Even I didn't know. Everthing was going downhill. I wasn't going to work and I kept drinking. All the time. I had to go to the hospital this Month alone four times.

I kept drinking and drinking. I wanted to forget this painful ache inside of me. Mom stayed with me and Dylan too. But it didn't help my pain. My intense pain. Dad still refused to talk to me and I am always too wasted to even care.

I felt mom's finger's in my hair.

I felt her tears on my forehead.

"What have you done to yourself my child" mom cried.

I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

"it hurts mom" I pouted sadly. I was close to sobbing hardly. I couldn't control it.

"it hurts so much mom" I cried as more tears left my eyes. Mom cried harder for me and her body shook slightly. I knew this was killing her.

But I couldn't stop it. I was so tired. So tired of this pain. I just wanted to cry it out. I then noticed the man on the side holding the water in his hand. His eyes were glassy too

Under close observation I noticed that I was Dylan. I laughed.

Mom looked at me strangely then her face scrunched up and she stood up and ran out of the house. I heard her sobbing and crys from here.