Chapter 32

MIRA BLACK'S POV

Here we go again. At the company.

After Keiren threw me out of the hotel I called a cab and went back to the company. My Thoughts were occupied with him. As if I had nothing better to do than to think of that monkey. Why was he behaving so weird. What suddenly happened?. Why did he want me out of the room?. He looked so tensed and sweaty. As If he was in pain.

As if he was holding himself back from doing something.

"Stop your nonses Mira. There is no such thing. " I said to myself

I have still work to do and I can't neglect it like that. Not on my First day. And besides, I have to finish the work Keiren gave me for today. I was halfway through and I couldn't be more proud.

I went to my office and sat on my chair sighing in relief. My thoughts wandered again to todays Event's

Were they really going to kill him?.

" of course they were Mira, you saw the gun and they said they will make him pay. Why are you so stupid. It was so obvious." My inner voice said and I could imagine her rolling her non existent eyes at me.

Tomato really wanted to kill him and I prevented it. Woah! I feel so proud of myself. I have rescued a human being. This is so exciting. I grinned widely.

"Chill your bones Mira. Get back to work. You still have a lot to do! " my inner voice said making me sigh in annoyance.

An hour passed and I looked at the clock to see it was lunch time. Finally. I was starting to get hungry.

I stood up, took my purse and went out. I went to the Elevators and waited till they opened.

When they did I wanted to get in but stopped. There was only one man inside and when he looked at me his eyes widen and a look of Lust entered his eyes. I shouldn't go in. He give me that odd feeling. Why is he staring at me.

The doors were about to close again and I almost sighed in relife but then a hand stopped them.

" Don't you want to come In?" The man Asked with a husky voice. But not the Sexy husky like Keiren's- Woah what?!- no it sounded like when you Have dry and aching throat.

" Uhmm y-yeah?.. I mean yeah. " I said and went in and stood at the corner, far away from him. But sadly I could still feel his eyes on me. He was staring and I didn't dare to look at him. I didn't want to see the look in his eyes.

The doors opened and I sprinted out. I was now in The lobby. I noticed him following me. It creeped me out.

" Hey, wait! you're new here right? " he asked with a 'charming smile' when he stood in front of me. His charming smile failed miserably. He looked like-i don't know it just creepy. It's nothing like Keiren's smiles. They can have you melting. Keirens smile is so much better looking than his.

MIRA WHAT THE HELL. STOP THINKING ABOUT KEIREN!

I was still very, very hesitant in talking to him. I nodded.

" I am the new assistant " I said.

" oh I have heard. You're the new assistant of the CEO right?" I nodded again

"so how is it working with that Bastard?" he asked smirking

My eyes almost instantly turned to slits. I guess he doesn't know I am his Wife too.

I don't know why but I had the sudden urge to punch him hard across the face for calling him that. What's wrong with me?.

"Good actually" I said looking at him with a hard face. It was good, well Besides the whole lot of Work Keiren gave me.