Chapter 44

THIRD PERSON POV

Salty Fresh Tears runned Down the Cheeks of the Beautiful Woman. She sat on the Bed, holding a magazine she managed to steal, Tightly to her chest. Pain and longing hugged her chest tightly. She was used to the pain. She had lived in pain For almost 12 years. But this time she couldn't keep up with the pain. It is unbearable for her. Killing her inside. She gazed at the fifthy paged, white magezine in her hand. More tears escaped her beautiful, yet tired Blue dead eyes as she looked at the cover.

"Keiren Black, Finally Showing Emotions because of his Wife. Cutest couple Ever!" was written on the cover.

"So long. It has been so Long." She quietly thought to herself as her beautiful Tears fell on the Picture she had been looking at for the past two hours.

"I miss him. I miss them. So much!." She cried out, clutching the Magazine Tightly to her Hurting Heart.

" My baby... He Married... And I wasn't there for him. My Baby!" she cried out and tugged on her hair. Tears after tears of Pain rolled down her pale Cheeks.

" I can't Anymore.... I Can't see them life their life and growing up without me. I... I will end this. Today I will be free of him " She whispered to herself, fearing he might hear her. He was always watching her. She knew that he liked to watch her.

She brought the Magazine to her Lips and kissed the Newly wedded Man.

" My son. After all those years and all the photos I saw from you over time you never smiled, and now... You're laughing and having the biggest smile on your face. You Married and even from the picture I can see the happiness in your eyes. I am sorry baby. I brought so much pain to you."

The picture Showed a smiling Man holding his Black haired wife on his shoulder through He had a broken arm. The woman was frowning at his arm. She was scared she might hurt him. Her heart immediately accepted her. she was making her son happy. What else could a mother want?.

The Woman knew. She knew she couldn't do this anymore and she will do what she had to do years ago.

I want my Family back. I want to be able to be there when my grand children are born. I want to go back to my husband. I want-I want so much. She cried harder at her thoughts.

"Do i really want to be locked in his house Forever. No!. Of course not. I won't let this happen! " motivation filled her chest.

I won't let this happen.

"I have already missed so much in their life's. I am Done! " she thought.

With one last kiss on the smiling face of the Man she hided the Magazine behind the nightstand.

"I can do it. I will do it " she chanted to herself. Of course she needed the courage because what she was about to do was something she never thought she will have to do. But she will, For her Family she will do Everything in her Power. Why she hadn't thought of that before was a mystery to her. She was always a good Person and never thought of harming anyone.

"It will be over soon, Rose. I promise." Deep within her heart she Thought her Love said it to her. She immediately felt safer and braver. She can do it.

She wobbled up from the bed. Her legs felt sore and asleep from all the sitting. She was never a person to sit for long. she needed to move around. After a few minutes of stretching she finally managed to stand on her legs. She furiously rubbed her tears away.

"There is No time for tears. It's time i put an end to this " she whispers to herself

She went Into her small closet that was provided for her From the Monster and sat on the floor. She put her finger between the wood in the floor and removed the board that was hiding her stolen things. She took the phone she stole a long while ago, out of it. She stole it when the cruel Man was trying to Force his drunken self onto her. He thought he lost it at the bar when in real she had it. She didn't use it though. She promised herself it was when the time comes. And now it's the time she had waited for.