Chapter 13

MIRA MALIK'S POV

"What have you done" I sneered angrily, already knowing what he did.

" I am just doing what I promised you Angel . And be happy that I got you out of this Shit hole. Every Fucking man was eye raping you! These Bastards! You should be thankful. " he reasoned. He is talking As if what he did was nothing. As if what he did was right . As if it is no big deal.

How could he. Arggh!!

To me it's a big deal . I need this job. Nobody will give me a job because of him. This is The only place that was willing to give me a job.

How can I get the money for my mom. I can't lose this job. It's my only hope for the betterment of my mom.

But at the same time I don't want to beg him and ask him to give me back my job. I won't throw myself to his feet. I won't get so low. I will keep my pride and dignity as long as I Live

" I understand that you're trying to get the anger and hatred towards me out of you. You have every right to be angry at me but that doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want. I have every right to hate you too because of what you did. This is so wrong what you're doing. You have a heart and I am sure you will reget it sooner or later. I first was so persistent to get your forgiveness but after the Night where you sent your men to me I felt so Disgusted to think that I even wanted your forgiveness. How can you be so heartless and cruel. You must be very angry and disappointed in your men because they didn't get to finish what they started. Right?.  " i spoke with pure disgust towards this man. He was right. He is slowly making my life a living hell. Just because of a lie.

The worst part of it is that the lie was coming from the one I thought was my family. My sister.

A confused look spread across his face. I didn't wait for him to speak. I don't have time for this. I walked away. As fast as I could. The memories of Kylie brought tears to my eyes. I didn't want him to see me weak.

He could use any weakness of mine against me. I couldn't risk that.

...

The next morning I went to visit my mom. It was a very short visit because she was very exhausted today so I left early to give her time to rest. I was getting more worried day by day because her condition is getting worser.

She is getting heartache unexpectedly. One time it was so painful that she fainted. It was one of the worst day of my life. I Put these thoughts to the back of my mind when I saw my apartment from afar

I was just getting up the stairs to my apartment when I saw two men carry a table inside my front door.

What?

What the hell! What is happening?

I runned the reaming stairs up, rushing inside to stop them.

Wide mouthed and flabbergasted I looked at the things that were inside my apartment

There was a table, a television which was very large and one of the new ones, a fridge, and other things that I couldn't make out because they were packed up.

The men put the table on the floor carefully taking care that it doesn't get any scratches.

" Wait!  Stop what are you doing in my house and what the hell are these things? " I questioned as they were about to get out

" We were ordered to bring these here miss. " he said casually.

" No, No you surely have mistaken. These things aren't for me. Please take them back and give them to the real owner " I said irriated.