Chapter 61

VOTE IF YOU HATE KEIREN! HAHA PROBABLY ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO VOTE

KEIREN BLACK'S POV

Free. I have never felt more free than today. I did it. I finally got rid of her. I never knew what it felt like to be free till now.

I grabbed the whiskey bottle and threw myself at the couch. Free. Finally.

"KEIREN!!!" a voice so loud yelled through the whole house. Oh fuck.. not now. Can't a man celebrate his freedom and victory in peace?

" what dad. What do you want?" I asked annoyed as he stepped into the living room. His eyes were bloodshot red and they were terribly swollen.

He took long fast strides towards me and grabbed me by the collar lifting me upwards

Slap

His palm hit my cheek Hardly leaving deep red skin behind. I stared at my father in shock.

" you.... You aren't my son. You can't be. I am so ashamed Keiren, so ashamed of you" he said with pure dissapointment and anger that it really struck me. It was like  knives boring right through me. I hate it when he is disappointed in me.

"Dad i-"

"Not a word! " he interrupted me and held a finger up. His eyes showed the anger and pain he was going through.

" From now on.... From this day on we are no longer related. You are not my son and I am not your father. We are nothing" Dad said with pure anger and hurt. My heart twisted in pain at his words.

Tears rolled down his Cheeks but that didn't faze him. But it fazed me. I have never seen my dad cry. He is disowning me?. Because of her?. He can't do that!

" I can't even look at you." dad sneered before he stormed out leaving me completely shocked.

He disowned me.

My.. My dad just fucking disowned me because of her. Arghh even now she is still ruining my life!

I angrily smashed the whiskey bottle on the ground making it shatter into thousands of pieces.

"Was it also a lie?" my moms Voice rang through the house. I whipped my head to her.

"Don't walk any further mom. The floor is full off glass. You could hurt yourself " I warned her. She stayed put.

"those glass pieces can't hurt me more than you did. Was it also a lie?" she asked again. And again my heart twidsted in pain

"What are you talking about mom?" I asked confused. I Knew exactly what she was talking about but that she really thought that I lied to her was a hit to my stomach.

" did you really forgive me?. Or was it a part of your plan hmm? Tell me?" mom asked with unbearable pain in her voice. Her voice cracked a few times as if it hurt her to even say those words.

" No mom. Of course not! . It wasn't part of the plan." I said instantly.

" Then why my son. Why did you do this horrible thing to her. After all she did for you... For us!. Why would you do this?!" My mom yelled and for a moment it shocked me because I have never heard her scream

" She-She started it!! She slapped me in front of the whole world! Made a rapist out of me!! She had it coming! I had to do something! " I sneered hatefully. My fists clenched at my sides.

" you broke her in the most horrible way possible because of a mistake she made which she wasn't responsible for?. Because she wanted to protect her friend?. Why was it her fault that her Friend lied to her?. Why are you torturing her for something her lying Friend was responsible for huh?. What would you do Keiren?? What would you do when Kiera said a man raped her."I stayed silent. I would totally lose it. I would kill that man without blinking an eye