Chapter 67

Don't forget to vote. Oh and here. Because I am nice another update. I told myself I will give y'all one more chapter before I go. So here it is. Have fun babes

GUYSSS READ THE END AGAIN. I CHANGED IT A BIT. IT STARTS WHEN MIRA GETS OUT OF THE HALL KAY?

MIRA MALIK'S POV

Don't lose your mind. Don't lose your tears. And most of all don't lose yourself. And yesterday I did when he cornered me. When he kissed me. Well my neck but that's besides the point.

Yesterday I cried myself to sleep and I cried myself awake. My subconscious missed him. I missed him. It was calling out for him. Even in my sleep I would see him and long for him.

I sat up. I looked down in my hand and felt cold metal. The necklace. His necklace. It's true. I took it off after two months because I decided to move on. But I couldn't throw it away. No matter how much I tried. Several times I forced myself to throw it into the duspin yet it only stayed there for a minute before I pulled it out and brought it to my heart.

I raised my hand and looked at the necklace. The rose hanging from it. I touched it

Yesterday he called me flower and i nearly died. It was so much pain. Too much pain.

I needed to get out.

I tightly clutched it and brought it to my lips and kissed it. I know what I was doing seemed strange to you but to me it just was my calmness.

I pulled it away from me and put it in the drawer. I looked at the clock and noticed that I had to get to work

No. Not to a flower shop. Not at a restaurant. I am working as an assistant to a party organiser. And to be honest my boss is an asshole. You should see how he treats the dancer's.

Well strippers but I prefer to call them dancer's. And he isn't less creepy to me.. Always looking me up and Down. As if I was His next snack. If Luke would know... I don't even want to imagine what will happen.

I got dressed and in my most baggy clothes ever to make my boss see as less of me as he can. Well you are surly asking why I am not resigning.

Let's just say I need the job. I am staying at Livs and Luke's so it's only fair for me to pay the rent. I talked to the landlord yesterday and told him I am moving out.

I just needed to get my few things.

Anyway I took the car and drove to work.

"There you are! I have been searching for you for so long! We have a party tonight at 9 pm. A bachelor party and I want you to dress up for it. No baggy clothes or I will fire you. understand?!" I nodded and took a step back because his breath stinks.

"yes sir"

"Go help the others with the preparations. When you're finished go home and change" he ordered and went on his way.

I rolled my eyes. I will just tell him I lost track of time so I won't have to change.

I Went to the workers and helped the others with everything. I have one question. Who the heck invites strippers to their bachelor party if they are going to get married the next few days?.

I don't understand men. I really don't.

Soon time went by and it was 8 and half pm. My boss was just passing by me and he looked pretty angry and stressed out and i hoped he didn't see me but to my luck he did.

With furious strides he came to me.

"To my office right now!" he yelled in my face and went to his office. God. Has this man ever heard of something called toothbrush and toothpaste? . Or at least a mint gum?