Chapter 49

MIRA BLACK'S POV

Many thoughts plagued me. The constantly heavy feeling intensified when I thought about seeing him again. My stomach turned and knotted. My throat felt dry. I was pretty much scared. Not of Keiren but of the outcome of my actions. What if he really lets me leave. Then all of this will be a waste.

I just need him to talk to his mother. Or just listen to her. I know it's hard for him but it needs to be done. I won't stop till I get him to talk to her. What he does next is completely up to him. He has to figure it out himself. My hesitant steps faltered the closer I got to the door of our home. Nathaniel dropped me off and didn't leave until he really made sure I was okay. He was the whole time with me in the hospital and made sure I was okay

I gulped when I stood in front of the door. He won't let me leave. I just know it.

I anxiously lifted my hand and knocked. My heart was hammering against my rib cage. I was so scared to see him again. Will he be drunk again?. Will he hurt me?

But he didn't do it on purpose.

I was still scared. Even if it wasn't on purpose he still did hurt me. He reminded me of a practiculer person that I loathed.

It's been three long days since the incident. I Forgave him long ago but I didn't want him close to me because I feared what I might do to him in anger. I was so angry at him for putting the blame on Rose. She didn't do anything. It wasn't her fault but his. Rose, Nathaniel and Kiera visited me everyday and stayed the whole day. Kiera and I got Friends really fast. We both had same interests and she instantly grew on me. She Was a tad bit crazy though.

Though I had company in the hospital I felt very lonely and sad. I felt guilty for what I said to keiren. I know when I told him that I will leave it hurt him. I didn't want to hurt him. I just want to make him talk to his mother. And it seems that this is the only way.

I hope that I am important to him because if he really likes me as he says he wouldn't let me leave. He will agree to talk to Her. The Thing is, I don't think I am That important to him. That's why I am scared and unsure.

I was shocked when the door burst open almost instantly. My eyes Widned In shock when I saw how Keiren looked like. He looked like he didn't sleep in those three days at all. He looked frustrated, Angry and torn. His face was pale and he looked like he didn't eat well. He even looked like he lost weight. In three days???. How?!

Instantly my caring side jumped into action. My mouht hung open as I stared at him with big eyes. My chest hurted when I came to The realization that he looks like that bccause of me. I wanted to run to him and bring him back to his usual health. I wanted to hug him and apologize for this. I wanted to hold him and cry in his chest but..... I held myself back. I gulped my longing and desire to hug him down and pushed myself into the house. I have to keep my emotions at bay. Keep them down Mira. You're doing this for Rose. My hand brushed his balled fist accidentally when I passed him and I instantly removed it. I saw him instantly tense and shake

I stopped when I heard him take a sharp intake of breath, as if the slightest contact with me made him feel whole. I bit my trembling lip and held a hand to my shaking heart. It's for Rose.

" I am just here to get my things..." I mumbled. I knew, my heart knew that he would stop me. I just felt it.

I packed my things as slow as possible and went down. My anxiety was killing me. What if he let me go?. I will be the one hurting. My heart won't take it. He is not the only one with romantic feelings. No. Definitely not. My heart always does somersaults when he is with me. When he laughs I feel my heart flutter and my stomach fill with thousands butterflys. Just when he looks at me I feel like I could jump. His looks hold meanings. I love the adoration he has in them when he looks down at me. I love the way his eyes twinkle and shimmer when they look at me. They look at me as if I am the most beautiful Thing he has ever seen in his whole life.