Chapter 59

MIRA MALIK'S POV

"okay breath. Breath girl breaht!" I said to myself in the mirror. The hairstylist just Finished My hair and Make up and I swear I never looked any Better. I wanted it to look natural but Liv convinced me otherwise. She said it's my wedding day, I have to look perfect. Well yeah so I agreed.

I looked amazing

I looked amazing. I still didn't wear the wedding dress because the wedding was still in an hour and half but you could say I was ready. My heart leaped out of my chest when the door burst open. I calmed down when Liv strided inside.

She looked absolutely beautiful. She squealed loudly and ran to me hugging the shit out of me.

"AHHH YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY TODAY!" She squealed and hugged me more. I hugged her back just as hard.

She pulled back and had tears in her eyes.

"Liv please don't cry. I will kill you!" I said hastily as i saw a tear slip down her cheek.

" I can't help it "She mumbled and wiped her tear off. She engulfed me once again in a hug

" if Luke would be here he would cry like a baby. "she laughed silently. I smiled widely. He definitely would

" And who said I wasn't? " A voice in the background said. We both whipped our heads to the side and saw Luke striding in with a tuxedo.

" Luke!! "we both yelled and ran to him tackling him to the ground. We hugged him hardly and we both refused to let him go.

Liv was full on sobbing while I was crying too but I tried to keep them at bay.

He hugged us back just as hard and we both craved it.

He was like a father and brother figure to me. More than a best friend.

" oh God. You don't know how much I missed you girls." he mumbled and kissed our heads fiercely.

"Then why did you go you loser!!" Liv yelled and hit his chest hardly.

" I had to. You don't understand." Luke said looking away

" What do you mean you had too?" I asked frowning

"Liv.... Can you leave us alone for a moment?" he spoke looking at liv. Liv Frowned hardly. I knew she didn't want to be apart from her brother right now but nevertheless she stood up and went out, the hairstylist followed her.

"Luke what's wrong?" I asked concerned. Fear engulfed my heart. What does he want to tell me?

" Mira... Please whatever I will tell you now please.. Believe me "he mumbled and held my hand.