Chapter 23

MIRA BLACK'S POV

I huffed out an annoyed breath at the pressure on my stomach. What the hell is squeezing my waist. I whined and tried to turn in my position but the weight on my stomach didn't let me move an inch.

Oh come on!

What the hell is that. I angrily opened my eyes only to see a head with brown hair planted on my stomach. The heck?!

My eyes Widen in shock.

What the hell?!.

I couldn't see his face but I already knew that it was Keiren. I told him to stay in his side of the bed!. But no, his stubborn butt didn't want to listen.

Didn't he understand when I told him 'don't you dare?' I mean I clearly Told him with my eyes to stay on his side. What's there not to understand.

His head was nuzzled on my bare stomach comfortably, his mouth nearly plasterd on my tummy. His breath was fanning my bare skin, sending chills through my whole body.My T-Shirt must have moved up when I was sleeping. His knee was between my legs, very,very close to my private area. And his hands hugged my hips to his body.

Damn, this man for sure Is a cuddling type. Fudge cake!. How am I supposed to get out of his hold. His breath was steady,hitting my skin ever so softly. I wanted to close my eyes and swallow this feeling because it felt so dang good.

I had to get out of here as fast as possible. Okay let's start with his head. Yeah, his head it is.

I put my hands on either side of his head and started to push it away from my stomach but every time I pushed on his head he would growl lowly as if it is a warning for me to stop.

When he first growled I thought he was awake because he surely wouldn't do that sound when he is asleep but when I looked at his face his eyes were closed.

I looked at the clock that was on the nighstand and sighed. It was 6 am. Surely to early.

But I need to get up. I can't stay here letting My husband hug and cuddle the Shit outta me. And I need to get up to prepare my papers. What papers And For what you might ask. Well I am going job hunting. Yes. I need to work. Sadly finding a job will be a very hard task because of this apple head on my stomach but I have to try. I need to provide for myself and I was no way going to let him provide for me. Even if he is my husband.

I have to get him off me. I touched his head again but he let out a childish and oh so cute whine. God. He is like a kid.

" Mr.Black?... " I muttered lowly, poking my finger in his muscular shoulder. .

" Hey, Mr.Black. Wake up " I said shaking his shoulder slightly. But he gave me no response. My fingers pushed the hair that was in his forehead aside so I could See his face. And damn he looked so adorable and Good when he slept. He didn't have that permanent frown or the hate and anger in his eyes. He looked peaceful and like he didn't have a care in the world.

His mouth was slightly open making him look adorabler

" Keiren? " I tried calling him with his name. He stirred a little. A smile crept onto my face because I succeeded waking him up.

" Shush Woman. let me sleep! " he whined hugged my hips tighter and nuzzling his face further into my stomach.

" Keiren Black!. Move this instant before I do something you won't like!" I threatened.

I looked at him again and my eyes Widen in disbelief. He fell asleep again. What the heck is wrong with this dude.

I think he isn't even aware that he is sleeping on me. Or he is doing this on purpose.