Chapter 21

MIRA BLACK'S POV

No Freaking way! What the hell does he think he is doing. I am definitely not going to sleep on the same bed as him.

He is a playboy. God knows what he might do to me. What will he even access from that.

Why does he want me to sleep in the same bed with him. I definitely won't. I would rather eat a rat.

Wait. Ew. No.

Back to the point Mira!

I looked at him from my sitting position seeing a smirk plastered on his idiotic face.

Oh how I want to punch that smirk off his face.

Seeing him smirk made my brain function. He expects me to reject. He expects me to cower away. He wants to see me weak. He thinks I am not up to his games.

Do I really want to give him that.

No of course not!

He is going to walk all over me. I won't show him any weakness. I am not going to show him that. I am capable of playing his games.

I won't let him beat me down. No,No Dear husband. You won't have it easy.

I smiled sweetly at him and stood up. I pulled up my pants and made the knot tighter. The pants were 3 times bigger than me. Well what was I expecting. I mean they are Luke's after all.

I locked my eyes with his confused ones. I swiftly walked up to him, the wide challenging smile still on my Face.

" Where are you going? " he questioned.

" To sleep with my husband obviously. " I replied in a duhh tone, looking at him with the look that said " why are you asking such a dumb question. "

I walked around him and went into his room that was bigger than a whole store. It was new designed. The bed was huge. His room was very dunkle and it looked dead.

Before I went in I catched a look of Keiren. He was standing rooted to his spot looking at his room door with his mouth slightly open.

He obviously didn't expect that. It made something in me happy. I loved to know that I didn't act the way he wanted me to.

He had a confused look on his face which looked damn cute.

What the hell Mira. Cute?. Where the heck did that come from.

He is not cute. He.is.Not. He is the devil himself. Nothing but an evil soul. I hate him with all my guts but I still can't ignored the fact that he is handsome as hell.

No wonder women are swooning over him. I mean look at him. He is gorgeous. And his body-I fastly pulled myself out of my dumb thoughts before they got any farther. I waited a minute at the entrance but heard no sound from him.

Did he die or what?

I poked my head out and saw him still frowning.

" Are you coming honey? It's quite cold tonight. We don't want you to get sick. " I said sweetly and innocently and went in.

I layed on the edge of the bed as far as possible. I agreed to sleep in the same bed but that doesn't mean that I have to be all cuddly cuddly with him.

I can't believe I am really doing this. Maybe it was a bad idea.

A second later I heard his footsteps nearing and my heart beat stared to race. Why are you feeling like that Mira. Just relax. He won't touch you.