Chapter 36

MIRA BLACK'S POV

One week. It has been exactly one week since I am trapped in the bed. I felt like hitting Keiren with a chicken leg.

He didn't let me leave the bed, not even for a second. I wasn't even sick anymore and yet he treats me as If I am paralysed. Speaking of. Right now he is tying my hair in a ponytail. Yes. he didn't Even let me do this.

I was fumbling with anger. I am not sick anymore. I sighed in annoyance. After he put my hair in a ponytail he sat down infront of me. I was surprised that he was very gentle in putting my hair up. Liv would have pulled on my hair like a hyena.

Liv. Damn I miss my Sister. Something is off. I feel it. I have this uneasy feeling in my chest. I have tried to contact them both but it's to no use.

Maybe they don't want anything to do with me anymore?

No! No please I don't want to lose them. I have to talk to them. Maybe we can sort this out. I hope.

I cried out in annoyance when i felt hands on my foot. Keiren was holding socks in his hands. He was pulling The socks on my feet and no matter how much I tried to pull my foot back he wouldn't allow that

He should stop this. This is cute and all but this is so extra. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. I am so overwhelmed with emotions. All thanks to him.

" Keiren stop it. I am not sick anymore! " I cried out. He rolled his eyes

" Shh, spare your voice Angel " he said softly

See what I mean. Spare your voice. Spare your voice!!. THE HELL WITH MY VOICE

I can't stand this anymore!.

" I can't anymore! I CAN'T! " I yelled and jumped out of the bed. For a second I sighed in relife when my feet touched the floor but it soon turned into a scream because someone lifted me up immediately.

" Let me down dammit!!" I yelled and started to kick Keiren. But did he budge. Nope. He didn't even flinch.

" Keiren I am not sick anymore!. Let me the hell down! I have been way to long in the bed, Let.Me.Down! " I yelled and stressed the last three words out.

You know what he did. He laughed. He laughed!!

He carried me to the bed again and sat me on his lap sideways. I instantly turned red. I am sitting on his lap. I am sitting on his lap!!

What am I doing. Why am I feeling all tingly and funny. And most of all, why am I feeling safe and proteceted? Argh!  Why do I have to be always so clueless when I am around him He just makes me so confused!

I started to struggle to get out of his hold but I couldn't move because of his arms that were securely wrapped around my Waist.

I glared at him. Hard. But he seemed unfazed by it and continued to hold me tight. I wasn't used to this. I don't know how to act. I was never treated like that. So caring. I never had someone to take care of me when I was sick. I wouldn't let anyone see me sick. I was always the one that cares for others. My Momma was my first priority. Speaking of. They will do the surgery tomorrow. I have to be there with her. I feel anxious. Oh and how anxious I feel. I need to be there with her and if My oh so lovely husband doesn't let me go then I will have a problem.

The thing is he can't know about my Mom being sick and in the hospital. It will raise questions.

He will question how I got that big amount of money in a such short amount of time. And to be honest I can't lie. So I need to find a way to go to her without him noticing. But how?!