Chapter 57

Oh my God guys we are nearing the ennnnnddd. I really don't know if I will make a epilogue but I probably will because I am a sucker for them. I am so proud of myself. Really. I can't believe it. We are soo close.

OK I don't want to bother you anymore.

_^^_

" Keiren hurry!!!. I screwed up badly!" I yelled for Keiren to come to the kitchen. In the blink of an eye he was in front of me looking around the kitchen

"What? What's wrong?!!" He asked panicked

"Well you see, I am baking a cake and only now did I realise that I forgot to add eggs." I said shaking my head.

His deadpan look made me want to burst into tears.

"Mira." he growled.

"Hm?" I replied

"Run for your life"

And I did, so fast that I couldn't even catch my breath

" I hate you!" he yelled behind me and I laughed harder

" no you don't!" I yelled back and ran faster because I heard his fast footsteps behind me.

" Gotcha!" I squealed in shock when he grabbed me and spun me around.

"not fair!" I pouted. He raised his perfectly shaped brows.

"Says who?" he asked as he pushed me against him

"I do!" I said as I raised my head.

He smiled and shook his head at me. He slowly lowered his head to my level

"what you did there was not nice princess" he scolded playfully. 

" it wasn't?" I asked innocently. He smirked

"oh I can assure you. It wasn't." He said as he bumped his head with mine 

" And what are you going to do about it?" I challenged.

" hmm I can think of something" he answered already smirking.

"No, you won't be thinking about anything because I won't be here for you to carry on your thoughts!" I laughed as I ripped myself away from him and ran up to our room.

"we will see about that!" he shouted behind me as he followed me.

I ran and in panic hid behind the bed and took one of the big pillows and hid behind it. If it's safe you ask?. No. If it hides me you ask? Also no.

But at the moment it was all I had.

"Babe.... I can see you from over here" Keiren laughed at my dumb hiding place. I scowled, stood up and threw the pillow across the room and against his face

"ooff" he said as it hit his face. I burst into laughter.

" okay, so you wanna play like that. Fine then" he picked the pillow up and ran to me. My eyes widened and I grabbed the closest pillow to me and held it to my defense . He came running at me screaming like a banshee before he swung his pillow at me.

"ompf"oh no he didn't!

I took my pillow and swung it at his head and because he was laughing he didn't notice it coming and it landed perfectly on his face. And then from there on a pillow war began.

"HEREBY YOU DECLARED WAR AGAINST ME. MAY THE BEST WIN!! ATTACK!!" Keiren yelled and hit me with the pillow straight at the Face.

Hach I love it when he is playful like that. He is like a little child.