Chapter 30

MIRA BLACK'S POV

It has been a week since the party at the casino and I am still mad. The only thing that brightened my mood was that my mother's health got better. The doctor informed that if she stays like that then they can instantly start with the surgery and I couldn't be more excited.

In that week I visited her often because I was alone. Liv didn't call me and I seriously didn't have the courage to call her. As for Luke I haven't heard from him a single word. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss them. Because I do. I miss them so much it hurts.

And about My jerk Husband?. I have been avoiding him at all cost. When I look at him I only think about the kiss which makes me feel hot and bothered.

It doesn't want to leave my mind.

I could see that Keiren was frustrated from me. He makes me cook for him and he teases me, makes me do the dishes or clean just to get a reaction out of me but I wouldn't even blink an eye

I don't complain though. I have nothing better to do. And i do not feel like to argue with him. I mean yeah I am not his maid and I know he currently treats me like one. I shouldn't be quiet but I just need a pause from all this drama

I am tired of it.

What really is a question to me is why does he want my attention. I don't understand. I mean isn't it better if we don't talk to eachother.

My thoughts drifted to the day we went to the casino. I didn't want to go but I didn't want him to go alone to a party and get home drunk so I tagged along just to make sure he doesn't.

What he did to me in that party still haunted me in my dreams. I shuddered. I am starting to regret the discussion of helping him. I mean I went there to make sure he was okay and the only thing he did was to humiliate me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when something was thrown on me. I looked at the mountain of clothes that were sprawled on The floor with a frown.

" Here is the laundry, I expect them to be washed and dried " Keiren said with a smirk.

I sighed. I bent down and gathered the clothes in my arms. I only could take half of the clothes. Eh. I will come back.

I looked at him to see him gritting his teeth in anger. I shrugged and went past him to put the laundry in the washer. I went back to the room and found Keinen still in my room.

What i know about my husband by now is that he can't stand being ignored.

I bent down again.

" That's Good. You should always obey your Master. Just like a dog " he said and laughed evil.

That's Fudging it!!

Now he is going to far. I am not his dog! Argh!!

"You know what?! you can wash them yourself Mr.Black!. You can't command me! " I spat feeling the anger brooding in me.

He first smiled widely then his smile turned into a smirk

" oh really? "

" yes really, now take your clothes out of my room before I throw them at your face! Get out! " I said narrowing my eyes and pointing to the door

" baby you and I both know you won't do it so-" his words stuck in his throat when a shirt Of his came flying to his face. He looked stunned for a second before he narrowed his eyes at me.

I just smirked.

" you Did not" he said as he took menacing steps towards me. I stood my ground