Chapter 17

MIRA MALIK'S POV

Coming home i immediately fell on my bed. After I knew what he did and that he faked the paper,I was devastated. I knew I couldn't do anything about it. Just like he said. I am a nobody. A poor girl and he is the well known billionaire. They won't believe me even if I had proof.

Why is everything changing. Nothing is the same anymore. My life started to change the Day I met him. And I will forever hate that day.

I wiped the dried tears away and stood up to take a long hot shower. I took off my clothes and entered the shower. Once I was in the shower I relaxed instantly. I let the water fall down my body, feeling my tensed muscles relax.

I Closed my eyes and let the water fall on my Face. I sunk into deep thoughts. My eyelids felt so heavy. I didn't want to open my eyes again. But what i saw next made me open my eyes instantly because I saw something I shouldn't.

Dark green eyes which belonged to the one and only Keiren Black.

Why the hell did I see his eyes?.

After half an hour I got out and got dressed. I need sleep. But the thing is I can't.

I always see my mom dying in that hospital room and everything is because of me. Because I was selfish. I am sure even if i layed down now I won't get any sleep. At least not now.

I went to the living room and sat on the couch. I leaned forward to take the remote control from the table when Something touched my foot.

Something was sticking out from underneath the couch. I pulled it out and saw that it was the contract which I hid under the couch.

I opened the first page and started to read. I don't have time anymore. The doctors need to make the surgery in two days. I don't know where to get so much money. My last hope was crushed because of Keiren.

I really had hope to get money through my flower shop. But now he bought it and he didn't give me a cent. I have worked so hard for it. So hard. And now its away. And I have nothing from it.

My eyes flew over the contract excitedly because I had the solution in my hand. I had it.

Clause 1

" You're not allowed to tell anybody about this contract and about the reason you married Keiren black. Especially Keiren Black. "

"If under any circumstances he found out, the money that Mr. Nathaniel Black invested will be taken back and Mira Malik would be in a huge debt to him."

He doesn't know about the contract? I thought he knew. Why wouldn't his father want to tell him about it.

Strange.

Clause 2

" You will have to stay in the same house as him."

What?! Me and In the same house as him. No way. Not with him. He is the devil himself.

Clause 3

You can't divorce eachother otherwise the money will be taken back.

If you accept the divorce that Keiren most likely will offer,the money will be taken back.

No divorce. That means I have to life with him my whole life. Forever. Am I really ready for that.

I Readed everything very clearly and took care that I don't slip Over one clause