Chapter 24

KEIREN BLACK'S POV

ARGGGHH!!. I am going to lose my mind. What do I have to do to make her beg me. For Fucks sake why is she so stubborn!

I looked at her and found her looking at me with teary eyes, the hatred towards me clearly.

It seemed like she was telling me with her eyes how much she hates me. That made me angry. She has no right to hate me. I gave her a chance to stop this.

I looked away and told my security men to escort the reporters out. We were now alone. Though her eyes were filled with tears, not one slipped down her cheeks. Instead she tried to blink them away.

Suddenly the front door flee open and the boy Mira was talking to days ago came at me with big steps and balled fists.

I didn't know what was happening, before I could react his fist landed on my jaw making me fall to the floor. I held myself back as to not let out a scream of pain because it hurt like a bitch.

I looked up and saw him looking at her with emotions swirling through his eyes.

My face immediately hardened when I saw him looking at her like that. I fisted my fists on my side and was about to do something but stopped

Because then, because of him,because of the look he gave her, she cried. She cried the tears that she was holding back in her eyelids. It made me angry.

It made me furious. She is crying because one fucking look from this dude and didn't shed one tear when I did all this with her.

I stood up with hands into fists ready to attack this bastard. My hand was about to make contact with his My hand stopped mid-air when Mira stood before him,protecting him from me

She stood before him in a protective manner and I hated it. I hated it so much that she cares for him.

I Knew he wasn't her boyfriend, I got an detective to get me all the informations about there relationship. He wasn't her boyfriend but what isn't now can be later and I sure as hell wasn't going to allow that.

" Get out of the way, Mira " i sneered dangerously,towering over her little frame .

" No!" she said determined, looking up at. She looked like a puppy, so cute!.

" Mira, move! " Blondi said. Still she didn't move an inch.

" For the last time Mira get out of the way!" He screamed at her. She visibly flinched from his tone.

" Luke No! stop it!. Just stop it before it gets out of hand. Please. " she begged him. He grabbed her arm and pulled her aside and made a move at me, ready to attack me but my security men suddenly appeard and held him back.

I will fire them. I will fire them all.

" LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES " He screamed trying to get out of their hold.

I took my phone out and dialled a nummer. A specific number.

" Hello,Keiren Black here. I want to file a
Case against Luke Harper. He broke into my house and attacked me. He is still here. My guards are holding him away from me" I said looking at Blondi how was still fighting against the guards and at Mira who looked at me shocked. She was not moving an muscle .

" Sir,we will arrive in 5 Minutes. " the woman said and hung up.

" No! No! Leave him. Don't please! " Mira screamed coming out of here trance when she saw the police officers take This Luke boy away.