Chapter 65

Vote and share please

MIRA MALIK'S POV

"Keiren!" I screeched as I ran to him. He was laying on the sidewalk completely unconscious.

I crouched down to his level and turned him on his back. His jaw was badly bruised from the inpact and blood was oozing out of the wound.

I sat next to him and for a moment I could just stare at him. My eyes greedily took everything of him in. I never knew how much I missed him till now.

Too much. Too much.

I felt a big lump raising in my throat, threatening to come out. Seeing brought me peace as well as pain. My stomach felt so heavy and if felt very uneasy.

He looked nothing like the old Keiren I knew. He seemed older. His beard was unkempt and he had deep black circles around his eyes. I could smell the alcohol on him from miles. Why is he drinking?. Why did he call me?.

Tears started to fill my eyes but I blinked them away. Enough!.

He destroyed me. I have to stop crying over him. It's done. It over. I have to move on. I have to forget.

I will help me this last time and then we are done. Even if he calls me and is in need of help I won't be the one helping him.

If I want to forget I have to distance myself. I will never show him how weak I am. Never reveal to him my weaknesses again. Even though he knows me in and out. But still I won't show him how much I still truly care about him. Or how much I truly love him.

I will move on. I will forget this love. I will forget it all. None of this matters if the love your partenr gave you was false.

Who knows... Maybe.. In the future I will find a man who will truly love me for me. Who won't take me for granted.

I shut my thoughts. What am I thinking? I know... I know I can never love anyone else like I loved him. I can't. And I can't forget him.

How can I when he is still in my heart. How can I when I didn't even want this love to go away. I wanted it to stay. Because my love for him kept me alive.

I wiped the tears off my face and put my attention back to Keiren. He snored softly

"Keiren"i said as I started to shake him. It must be very uncomfortable for him to lay on the ground

" Keiren" I repeated louder and shook him harder.

Nothing.

He always sleeps like a rock! Nothing can wake him!

I leaned over him and wanted to yell into his ear to wake him up. Keyword is wanted because as soon as I leaned over him he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him

My eyes widened in shock and for a moment I stopped breathing. My heart started to beat frantically hard against my chest. My sense got clouded as soon as my eyes mad contact with his.

"y-you came" he whispered in wonder and grinned widely afterwards. I hope... I hope he doesn't remember any of this tomorrow.

He suddenly pushed my head to his chest and hugged me to him. He only hugged me. And i felt like I was going to burst into tears. He has no idea how much I needed this.. How much I wanted this.... How much I craved this.

"please never l-leave me a-again" he sobbed as he continued to hug me. Fresh Tears gathered in my eyes and they started to roll down my Cheeks and onto his chest. He sat up with me in his lap and continued to hug me hard. He nuzzled his head in my neck