Chapter 64

Vote please

KEIREN BLACK'S POV

I drove Down the street in rage. Absolute rage. My heart was burning so bad. My breathings came out ragged and fast.

I was losing control over myself and I knew it. A hot need burned into my soul, a need that couldn't be stopped.

My heart was aching painfully. It  Throbbed in pain. I just wanted to cry. It felt like something was squeezing my chest. The taste of the food still lingered on my tongue and it made it all the more painful

All I wanted right now is to forget. To forget everything. I am sorry mom. I have to break my word. I need to drink. I need to forget

I continued to drive, my hand hardly clutching the steering wheel. I was eager to go home. I wanted to grab a whiskey bottle and drink until I can't remember my own name.

I knew why it ached. I knew. My subconscious was calling out for her.I wanted to see her ,so bad. So fucking bad. I wanted to hold her, engulf her in my arms and never let her go.

I craved her smile. Craved her warmth. Craved her love. Everthing about her. M y mind drifted of to everthing I missed about her.

By now I didn't even care about her wanting my money. She can have it. She can have All. I don't Want any of it. I just want her.

Why?. I don't know.

But somehow I knew I can't have her. I can't.

So lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that I was driving over the speed limit. The thought that I can't have her made me furious and my foot subconsciously stepped harder on the pedal

I only noticed when I saw a faint figure from the corner of my eyes crossing the street seemingly oblivious to the car speeding her way. In complete panic I pressed the brakes and brought the car to an abrubt halt. Dammit just who is so stupid to not notice a car speeding Their way?!

I took a few breaths to calm my nerves.

I furiously exited my car and slammed the door shut and walked up to the person with long strides.

The person lowered their hands that were protectively in front of her face and when she removed them my world stopped.

Mira

She was standing here. In front of me.

In complete shock and unknown feelings I stared at her. My heart was beating so fast it hurt. My breaths were coming out ragged.

I stared at her in Shock and her eyes mirrored mine. Her eyes held so deep meaning and so much pain. So much!

Her face was pale. Very pale. There was no trace of the Beautiful colour her face had or the faint pink her cheeks seemed to hold whenever I was around her.

She looked sucked out of life. Her face was so thin. And one could see she wasn't eating well. That made it two

But what hurt me the msot was that she looked so broken.

My hand shook as I raised my hands to her face. I wanted to cup her face but my hands stopped inches before they touched her delicate pale skin.

What if... What if I touch her and then she disappears?. A fear nagged at me. I don't want her to go. My eyes bored into hers and slowly her eyes filled with tears. Her bottom lip shook in a pout and she looked like she wanted to cry. I couldn't handle seeing her like that. I couldn't.

I took the risk and put my hands on her Cheeks, cradling her face in my hands. For a moment I sighed. My heart sighed. My Whole body was put to ease. I felt home. My heart beat so fast against my chest. I was seconds away from crying too.