Chapter 70

don't forget to vote!

MIRA MALIK'S POV

"Ugh.. My head.." I mumbled groggily with my eyes still closed. My Whole body felt exhausted. And It was so hot. Sickingly hot. I felt warmth all over my body. It was like someone wrapped me in a burrito and shoved me inside a oven. I tried to move to kick the heavy blanket off of me but a weigh on me prevented me from doing so. Heck I couldn't even move. My head was going to explode.

Liv this pig. She is always sleeping on me! Why can't she stay on her side?

" Liv move. It's too hot!" I complained but it fell on deaf ears. She was still softly snoring. Even though her snore sounded.... Manly.

I groaned and huffed in frustration. I could cry right now. First the headache and now this!

Why is it so hot?. I always leave the window open and it's literally always cold when I wake up.

Suddenly I realized something... This is the first time in forever where I didn't wake up from a nightmare. A memory. Happiness speared all over my body at the realization.

A small smile played on my lips and I opened my eyes to tell Liv this happy news. But as I opened my eyes I fell into confusion

The ceiling was familiar but not the familiarity I am familiar with.

I frowned as I let my eyes wander through the room and my heart stopped beating at the realization that I wasn't where thought I was. The shock sat deep inside off me.

My eyes widened to the ten fold as I gazed around. Liv besides me groaned, and again... Again it sounded manly, animalistic even.

I slowly let my eyes follow the sound and I gasped loudly in shock.

No... No!

What am I doing here?!. I sat stiffly on my place as his arm around my waist tightened and his hand that held mine tugged on our intertwined hands. It was as if he wasn't liking the fact that I pulled back a little . I gulped in pain

The air left me and I struggled to breath properly. My throat closed up. And my heart started to beat fast. My eyes desperately searched his face. Was this real?

What was happening

I looked to his face and he was soundly sleeping. Like an innocent child. A child that has never done anything wrong to anyone in this world

Oh God. What happened yesterday!

I tried to get his big arm off me but that was hard because he didn't want me to remove my hand from his. But lastly I could move his arm of my waist.

My hand was another story. No matter how much I tugged he wouldn't leave my hand.

I need to get out of here before he wakes up. I need to!

I stroked the back of his hand softly and he slowly loosened his grip on my hand. I hastily pulled it away as i stumbled onto my legs. For a moment I couldn't stand properly but eventually it wore off

I cupped my mouth to surpress a sob that was ready to break through my shaking lips.

I took a step backwards but stopped As a memory hit me

" Hold me. Promise me that you will never let me go. Under no circumstances. No Matter what happens. Promise me that you will listen to your heart "

The shock heaved me down and I sat on My knees to grasp the new memorys. Just what happened yesterday. How could I?. How could I do this. I went back to him yesterday. So easily. So desperately. Oh my God.