"Dont let him forget."

Fionna woke to someone whispering into her ear.
"Don't let him forget, Fionna. Make him remember."
She sat up in shock and looked around the room wide-eyes.
No one was there.
"What?" She spoke rubbing her eyes.
She got up and opened the curtains. And her breath was instantly taken away.
Outside was pitch black. A red-blood tinge filled the sky and the sun was there, but it was a dark red.
There were no stars, only darkness, and pain.
"Cake?" She yelled running over to her drawer where her sister slept. She pulled the covers off of her and screamed as it uncovered a skeleton, a cat skeleton. It had a pink ribbon tied around its bony neck.
She stepped back, tripping on the blanket that she had pulled off earlier.
"Fionna." A voice called her name from behind. "Who are you, Fionna?"
She turned around. It was Marshall.

He was half in his demon form and blood dropped from his fangs. "Why don't remember you?" He asked, almost sadisticly.
Then his eyebrows narrowed. "WHY DON'T I REMEBR YOU?!" He screamed before running towards her and wrapping his hands around her neck, strangling her.
"Marshall." She forced the word between breaths. Her eyes were now so filled with tears that she couldn't see. "It's me.." She said. "It's me, Fionna."
He ignored her but applied more pressure and she tried not to scream in pain. "Marshall." She began, her vice quakey and weak. "Just know that I Lo-" her breath escape her and she couldn't talk anymore. Her eyes widened as she continued to strangle her. That's all she could see, him killing her. It was horrible.

O~O

Fionna woke up screaming.
"It was a dream!" She sighed in relief, wrapping her arms around herself. "It was a dream.... It was a dream. Marshall would never hurt me. He would never hurt me."
She got up slowly and walked to the window. She hesitantly reached for the curtain before opening it quickly.
It was normal outside. The stars were out, the moon was silver, and the sky was dark blue.
She took in a breath of relief. And hen turned to Cakes drawer. She approached its and lifted up the blankets carefully.
Cake was normal too, sleeping peacefully with no ribbon on her neck.
Fionna went back to bed. "It was just a dream." She said again. Before trying to go back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DRAMA BOMB! Hehe, sorry guys :3 I know it seems gloomy, but it won't be gloomy for a while, and then it will be for a while, and then it will be good :P
Well, i'll see you when i see you :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~