Reunited

You cant save someone who has demon blood in them. The same thing had happened to Marshall's dad, but being as weak as she was, the queen was unable to save her beloved husband and father of her child to be. That why she worked so hard to keep Fionna alive. Of course, this wasn't the idea the whole time. Plan A needed the help of Peppermint Maid. She was the only one stealthy enough to hunt the vampire king, but he wasn't in his chambers that night, so the plan failed. When he was stabbed with the demon dagger all traces of demon blood would disappear leaving only the human part of him left by his father. That way he wouldn't be able to rule the NightO'Sphere and he and Fionna could grow old together as mortals. But since Fionna, a full bread human was stabbed with demon blood, the only way to save her would be to make a full transfer using the evil blood, turning her into the same thing marshall is. Half demon, half human.

Since newly bread vampires need to be weaned off of blood when they are dirt born, so that they can evolve to the colour red, Fionna had to be locked up for several gours, incase she killed for the blood she was so dearly craving.

----------

Marshall's eyes widened as he saw her standing there, her bunny hat gone, and a fierce look planted on her face. He held back tears as she began walking towards him. She was more beautiful than he had remembered. The room's guests refused to make even the slightest of sounds as it all occured.

When Fionna approached the steps below Marshall, she locked eye contact with him and stared for a moment, ad if trying to remember who he was. "Fionna...." The words barely escape his mouth. "Fi.....fionna. Youre..... Back..." A smile crept up on him and his excitement took over as he lunged towards her with open arms. The sudden act surprised her and she barely held onto him as they rolled back down the stairs in each other's arms. Of course it didn't hurt. They're demons for Globness sake. Fionna opened her mouth into a smile and marshall grinned before pressing his lips to hers. They remained like that while the room continued to stare, completely drawn in by the current event. Then the room exploded with cheers and whistles. Monsters of every race yelled happily as Marshall helped Fionna to her feet. Mrs Abadeer soon approached them. "I see you've recovered human." She smiled. Fionna nodded with a smile. "Although i cant really use the term 'human' anymore." Then she gasped. "Wait, does this mean that humans are extinct now?" Marshall nodded solemnly. The queen shook her head. "Marshall," se began. "Do you really want to rule this world? You have your life back, you should go an live it."

His smile widened. "If that is your true wish, i will obey it, mother." He bowed slowly. "But who's going to rule? You're getting much too old."

The queen ignored the latest statement as she beckoned Ashely to her side. "No matter what choice you were going to make, i have been training Ashely into becoming the perfect ruler. Better tan i ever were."

Ashely bowed apologetically. "Im sorry about my actions Marshall, but it was necessary." He shook his head. "I dont care anymore." She turned to Fionna. "Cause i finally have my life back." They stared into each others eyes for a moment before Fionna finally spoke. "That sounds totoally cheesy, man." She chuckled.

"One last thing," mrs Abadeer began. A second later the two human-demons gasped as they were pierced through their stomaches. Fionna looked down to see a dagger pointing out from belly. "Not again." She sighed as every thing went black.