"If no one were crazy enough to do weird things, we'd all be dead!"

He wanted to go out, he had to see Fionna again. He didn't want to forget her.

"I won't forget her." Marshall kept telling himself. "I'm strong enough to remember her."

"I need to be positive about this, not desperate." He said. So he repeated all of the words above with a smile.

"C,mon Marshall, you're the vampire king!" He spoke. "How could you forget Fionna? She's funny and smart and beautiful and kind and everything you could dream of after more than 500 years of pain and suffering."

He smirked. "Yeah, I'll never forget her."

He didn't really know his mother well, and most times he didn't really trust her. But she was his only hope if he did end up forgetting Fionna.

"I should at least tell her." He sighed. "Or, I could just pretend its not happening and let my denial keep the forgetting away!" He smiled happily.

"No, I need to tell her." He grabbed his umbrella and left through the door, holding it above him as he walked.

"Today should be memorable. But what to do?" He put his hand to his chin as he thought and continued walking. He looked back at his house and then looked at a pot of roses on the windowsill.

"Memorable. Okay." He said smiling.

-------------

Fionna got out of bed and completely forgot about the nightmare that she had had during her sleep.

She got up, had a big yawn, and went downstairs to get something to eat.

Cake was down making an everything burrito, she looked up at Fionna and raised her eyebrows. "Girl we gotta talk." She said while wrapping the burrito. "What? Why?" Fionna asked before she sat down. Then she looked up across the table. Marshall was directly in front of her, smiling nervously and holding a bouquet a roses.

"Hey Fionna." He said. She blushed. "Uh, hey Marshall, I don't know that you were coming...... here....... this morning."

He shrugged apologetically. "Sorry, I just wanted to see you."

She chuckled quietly, he was smiling like a kid, eyes sparkling and everything.

"Ok then," Fionna smiled, "what's up?" She looked at the roses and blushed, "Are they...... for me?"

He looked at the flowers and had an expression on his face as if he had forgotten that he had them. "Oh um...... not really." He smiled nervously again and then he stood up. "Okay this is going to be really weird at first but just cope okay babe?" He said to Fionna, before turning to Cake.

"He called me babe!" She thought smiling.

"Okay Cake," he began, getting down on one knee. "First of all please don't punch me, or bite me or scratch my face off or anything." The feline looked back at him as if he were a pest. He continued, "but I would be honoured, if you would please.......please give me you're blessing to ask Fionna to go out with me? As her...... boyfriend."

Cake took the flowers, her eyes wide and looked from Marshall to Fionna then back to Marshall several times.

"I know this is crazy and weird." He added. "But I really like her." He turned to Fionna. "And I don't know where Id be without her."

Fionna beamed bright red and smiled like her face would fall off. Cake looked to her and saw how happy she was.

Cake sighed. "Yeah well if no one was crazy enough to do weird things we'd all be dead." She looked at Marshall again. "You have my blessing." She smiled. Then she took her burrito and left. Marshall walked to Fionna. Smiling like a freak and blushing like a tomato.

"JUST DON'T YOU DARE DO TEIR 15 UNTIL YOU'RE OLD AND MARRIED!" Cake yelled from another room.

Marshall blushed even harder and laughed nervously. "Okay Cake." He said shaking his head.

Then he paused and looked to Fionna. "Dude," he began. "I really like you. And I know that you said that dating is weird and messed up but, would you please try dating...... me?"

She laughed and punched his arm gently. "Course I will dude, I really like you too. But just warning you I'm awkward and weird and nervous a lot and dude you're just awesome!" He blurted out and then covered her mouth. "Sorry." She said awkwardly.

He shook his head. "Well, good thing you said yes cause now I can give you this." He pulled a bag out from under the table and have it to Fionna. She eyes it suspiciously before reaching in and pulling an item out.

"A SWORD!" She yelled swinging it around crazily. It was made completely of diamond and coated in silver and decorated with moon blue paint.

"This is so cool." Her eyes shone.

"I know." He smiled. "Wannah go to the graveyard and kick some under-dwellers butts?"

"Yes!" She said grabbing his hand and walking to the door. "Wait," she pause and looked at him. "What's teir 15?"

He looked away from her and smiled awkwardly. "You'll know one day, but not today."

"Aw, nobody ever tells me what it is..."

He laughed and held her hand tighter, then they ran together down to the graveyard.

They made dead men cry and re-killed mischievous ghost thieves. Then they stopped by ghost princess and asked how she was doing.

Afterwards they went back to Marshall's place and they mucked around making up stupid song lyrics and eating strawberries.

He climbed up the ladder to his room to get his songbook and Fionna followed.

"Hey Marshall," she began. "Why haven't you been floating today?" She asked.

He put his hand to his chin and thought.

"I don't remember." He shrugged before smiling. Then he picked up his songbook and they sang a little more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun, fun, DUNN!

Hehe, sorry. It was a cute chapter and then I ended it like..... that.

It's okay though, just trust me and we'll get through it together :P

Well, i'll see you when i see you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~