"Back home."

"Fionna the human is gone." She said with lagging words. "But you have responsibilities. You have to come home with me." Marshall's eyes were wider than they had ever been before. You would imagine that he would rage and brake a few bones, but how can you continue being strong when your stronghold is gone? As he blinked tears streamed out of them and he collapsed to the ground, covering his face with his arms. And then he let out a loud scream, and you could literally hear the demon part of him in his stone cold voice. "She cant be gone. Please be lying to me, mother."

She shook her head, but of course he didn't see it because of his position. "I wish i were."

He retaliated when she placed a cold hand on his shoulder. "Lets go home." She said again. "It will all be okay, i promise." He looked up at her with sad eyes filled with a defeated expression. "Sure." He whispered with a croaky voice. "I don't have any reason to be here anymore." Mrs Abadeer frowned at his words and helped him up before summoning a portal to the NightO'Sphere. They walked through together and left the graveyard. Its pretty logical that she died there, since it is a home for the dead. But what happened to the body?

Marshall went back to the NightO'Sphere with no hesitation. He lived for Fionna. Now that she's gone he has no reason to live. So he was going to spend his life ruling the underworld. That's basically dying right?

----------

Sadnesssss 😭😭😭

I cant wait for the big reveal 😆

Thanks for hitching along for the ride, hang in there.

Xoxo