Disorientated emotions

Marshall stopped breathing as his eyes laid on Fionna who was as shocked as he was. She gasped deeply as the sword in her hand fell to the ground, creating a loud 'clang' as it landed on the cold tiles. Her gasps turned to coughs then tears began flowing from her cheeks.

Peppermint maid shrieked and Marshall turned to her, his eyes filled with anger an fire and hatred. Her confused scream stopped when Gumball grabbed hold of her and shoved something into her mouth. She screeched as her candy flesh melted away, leaving only her small clothes behind. Gumball approached them with tears in his eyes. "Im so sorry, Fionna." He said between sobs. She clasped her hands over her mouth and collapsed to the ground beside her sword. Marshall immediately jumped to her side and kept her head up. "Fionna, just hang on I'm gonna make mum fix this, you'll be okay. Just hang in a little while longer." His voice was scratchy as his sobs filled the air. Fionna lifted one hand to his face and smiled weakly. "I love you." She whispered before clenching her teeth in pain. Marshall paused and allowed his tears to flow down his cheeks. "I know, i love you too but hang in there!" He picked her up gently and held her in his arms in a way that would stop the dagger from moving.

Then he took off, quicker than anything, out to the dark forest, further and further into the woods until he reached a graveyard. There he placed Fionna on the ground and began drawing symbols in the dark sand. "Oh queen of the dead and ruler of the demons, i summon you." He spat the words as if they were poison in his mouth.

She arrived within minutes of rushed dissaray. Marshall felt like screaming at her when she finally showed herself. Her eyes widened as she saw the dying human girl on the floor. "Oh, Fionna, dear!" She went to rush to her aid, but Marshall stopped her in her tracks. "You can save her?" He asked, his eyes still filled with anger. "I'll try." She replied simply before kneeling next to the girl.

She gasped and placed her hand over her mouth as she saw the dagger. "Demon blood." She whispered.

"Marshal," she stood to her feet and looked over her houlder. He was pacing up and down the graveyard nervously, but he came to her side as soon as he was summoned. "Will she be okay?" He asked desperately. "Im not sure, she has demon blood in her, i don't think she'll-"

"DO WHAT YOU CAN!" He yelled viciously before disappearing into the forest. Mrs Abadeer looked at Fionna who was very short of breath and had lost conciousness. "Im so sorry, Fionna." She whispered as a tear rolled down her face. Then she pulled the dagger from her stomache, awakening her with a moan. The queen clasped her hand over the human's mouth to stop the noise from escaping. Then she picked her up and draped her over he shoulder. Seconds later a portal materialised from nothing and an incredible heat emerged from it. The queen stared at it for a moment or two, before chucking the human girl inside of it, and following briskly.

-----------

"Fionna!" Marshall spoke as he walked through the dark forest. "Fionna? Where are you?" he crawled over a large rock, struggling to pull up his own weight. He couldn't fly, it was drawing too near the ceremony of memory. He whimpered, holding his injured elbow. He had hit it on a nearby tree as he was zooming past it and it felt as though it may have been broken. But he didn't care. Suddenly rustling rang out from the bushes, and Marshall's heart sank when the perpetrator showed themselves.

"Mum?" His eyebrows furrowed. "What are you doing? Where's Fionna?"

She walked toward him with tears in her eyes. "I had to do it." she spoke softly. "It's the only way you'll remember her." Marshall stood back so that he was leaning against the big rock. "What do you mean?" He pleaded.

She looked at the floor and cried again. "Fionna the human is gone."

-------------

So yeah that part is finally explained. But its okay, promise me when i say that things get better :)