Treehouse, We Meet Again

Jamie's P.O.V.

It's been peaceful. I'm not going to lie.

As much as I hate to admit, I'm actually enjoying this ride. Even though, I swear, these are designed for death, I guess I'm doing just fine for right now.

"Hey Jamie are you okay?" He says. I feel the vibrations as he says it.

"No." I say. Truthfully and a little sarcastically.

He chuckles. And holy cow, not to sound like a creep or anything, but it feels so amazing.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He tries.

"Nope."

"You never told me where exactly I'm supposed to take you." He says.

I open my mouth but close it. I have no idea.

"Do you know?"

"No." I say.

"Okay. Then I know where."

We stay in silence for a while longer. I don't recognize where we are because 1) we could be anywhere, and 2) this street has no freaking street lights.

I hear the engine of the motorcycle die down.

"Come on." He says and gets off in an easy leg-throw over. Haha no.

He holds the motorcycle and gives me a hand.

Sparks fly.

No, literally. And metaphorically but I think the literal version is more important right now.

There are sparks coming out of the motorcycle.

"Umm.." Is all I can manage.

"Oh sh-"

"Shoot." I finish for him. I don't cuss. The only time I do, is in my head. I would never cuss out loud.

Only in my head. But man, if someone heard what was going on in my head.. eeek!

He gives me a weird look and tends to his motorcycle.

I could tell you I knew what he was doing, but honestly, I was so confused.

I took the time to look around and I saw the same view I saw hours ago. I was greeted with the same treehouse I met this grumpy bird in.